Chapter One

-Grace POV-
I was running in my wolf form when I felt a pull in my chest. I quickly ran towards it before smelling a vampire.

My pull was going to the vampire. I quickly turned around and went back to my father.

"Grace?" Sophie asked as I came into view. Sophie is my best friend, her dad is second in command, also known as Beta, while my father is alpha.

I quickly changed back to a human and put on a pair of shorts and a tank-top.

"Are you okay, Grace?" Sophie asked me more forcefully.

"I'll tell you later, Soph. Right now I need to talk to my father." I used my future alpha voice and she stopped following me.

I walked into my house and walked to my dad's office.

"Father?" I knocked on the door and heard a, "Come in."
I entered the room and my father was sitting behind his desk.

"Ahh, Grace, what can I do for you?" My father greeted me.

"I found my mate." I blurted out. My father brightened up.

"Really, who?"

"A vampire." I mumbled.

"A vampire!!!" He growled, he seemed to think for a minute.

"Leave, pack your bags and leave. I don't ever want to see you again. Go to your mate." He growled. I growled, then whimpered, before turning and leaving the room.

I ran up to my room and packed my clothes in a duffle bag, along with a few books, and shoes.

"I am bringing nothing to remember you!" I growled, knowing he would here me.

'Grace?' Sophie's voice came in my head.

'Help me pack, Sophie, I'm leaving.' I thought back to her.

Sophie came into the house and up to my room with lightening speed. She entered my open arms and started to cry. After a while she stopped.

'Sophie, go and buy a phone. Make sure no one knows. Contact me only when you find your mate. Then when you are getting married. And when your having your first kid. I love you, Soph, always remember that.' She started to cry again as we packed. She put our scrapbook in the bag and kissed my cheek and I changed into my wolf.

I jumped out the window as soon as Sophie put the duffle bag on my back.
I quickly ran to the woods and growled at the attacking wolves.

They backed away and I ran to the pull of my chest. I stopped and changed before pulling on some clothes.

I walked into a clearing and saw my mate, she looked confused.

She had blond hair and red eyes. But she might have had green eyes when she was a human.. But her hair is at her shoulders and wavy. She's about five foot five, six inches shorter to my six foot one that I was.

She broke me out of my thoughts with,
"What are you doing here, mutt?!" She hissed, I growled and she whimpered.

"You are my mate. And I'm not just a mutt. I'm part cat. My mum was a werecat, my dad a werewolf." I explained. She cocked her head to the side.

"But.. I'm not... Gay." She announced.

"Yeah, you are if you're mated to me. Sorry, lovely, you're stuck with me for eternity." I smirked and she smiled.

"You want to come and meet my coven?" She asked.

"How many leech- how many vampires do you have in your coven?"

"Five others. I was the only un-mated one." I noticed how she said 'was' but didn't bring it up.

"You wanna ride?"

"What?"

"Do you want to ride on my back? If you do werewolf or werecat?"

"Werewolf please!!" She exclaimed, happily. I turned into a wolf and laid on the ground so she could get on me.

She got on my back while holding my duffle bag and grabbing the scruff of my neck. I shivered in pleasure of her touching me.

"I'm ready, Grace!" I set it aside that she knew my name and I started to run, letting her steer me in the direction I was supposed to go with my scruff.

When we got to a clearing with a big house in the middle, I stopped because of the growls. I growled loudly while my mate got off my back and crouched in front of me.

"She's my mate!!" She yelled.

I kept growling lowly waiting to get in front of my mate if I had to. She turned to me and started to pet me.
I calmed down and licked her face.