Chapter two

After a while we arrived at the restaurant and we head in, I see Ace and the others already settled in their seats at our reserved table, it's in the far left corner, the perfect place.

Alice and I went over to them and sat down alongside with them, it felt nice. After a few minutes we ordered our food and drinks and continued to talk about our day and such. We later received our food and started eating, it was incredibly good.

The night went by quite fast, first I was siting in a restaurant and the next I'm sitting in my bath listening to music.

I started thinking about things again as usual.

I just recently graduated high school and I don't have plans on going to college or university anytime soon. I have a great paying job, I don't mind getting a sugar mama if I get fired, to be honest it doesn't sound that bad at all.

Besides, I got good grades all throughout middle and high school and I never studied for any of the exams. I mostly went out to parties and drank and got high, the best out of it is that I hooked up with multiple women and it's amazing.

Should I maybe try dating?

That's absurd.

Couple of hours later I got out the bath and started getting ready for bed, it was 11:52pm, it was about time I got out. I felt like a grandma with my wrinkled fingertips, I'll go put lotion on in a few.

I wonder how dating feels like, waking up to someone who really loves you, or how passionate the sex would be, where feelings and emotions take control of our bodies.

"What am I saying? This is ridiculous." I sigh and put on underwear and a plain t-shirt. I then get comfortable in my bed and I quickly fall asleep.