Chapter 1 The Sussy Baka

Shrek has 30 children in his swamp
he teaches each and every one of them how to be a sussy baka like him. Shrek has always wanted to be a sugar daddy from day 1. Though his wife and his side chicks do not know this about him.

One of his many side chicks ¦

Fiona has been very curious why shrek has been hiding his computer, phone and his ipads from her but she just suspects that he has been watching James Charles make up tutorials

Fiona has been very curious why shrek has been hiding his computer, phone and his ipads from her but she just suspects that he has been watching James Charles make up tutorials. But little does she know he has been looking up sugar baby websites and has been looking for one.

Or maybe a sugar daddy?

One day Fiona finally got a hold of his computer. The computer was cracked, but it still worked. She turned it on but she didn't know his username or password... She guessed. And got it right, to her surprise when she unlocked the cracked computer she saw shrek was looking at a sugar daddy website. Fiona felt faint, she couldn't believe the love of her life would do this to her... Fiona got up from the dusty chair with the computer in her hands and went to see where Shrek was. She found him laying down on the sofa looking at this phone, as usual. She went to confront him about this. "Shrek what the fuck is this." She handed him the computer and he froze. "Fiona its not what it looks like," he said trying to not act like a sussy baka.