Bakugou - Just A Dream

(Some lyrics I did change slightly)

Past...

"Are you really going to leave me?" Bakugou Asked as he tried not to cry. The only person he ever loved outside of his family was leaving. He didn't know when he would see them again. Even though Bakugou was trying not to cry, (L/n) was. She didn't even try not to cry. She just let the precious tears fall. "I'm sorry Bakugou. I have to go. I promise I will come back and, when I do, we can start again." He nodded. (L/n) brought him into a hug that he kindly obliged to. "I love you (Y/n)." (Y/n) smiled as she pulled away and wiped her tears away from her eyes. "I love you too Katsuki."
"(Y/n), we're leaving." Her mother called. She walked to the car and took one more look at Katsuki before waving and getting in the car.

One year later...

(Present time)

Bakugou's POV

I jolted awake for the third time this week. Why is she still in my head? I asked myself. Get over it Bakugou. She isn't coming back. I sighed at the truth.

I looked out the window at the starry sky. It reminded me of our first date in the park star gazing.
"I was thinking about you, thinking about me, thinking about us, what we're gonna be. I opened my eyes and it was only just a dream." I whispered to myself. "I travel back down that road. Will you come back? No one knows. I realise, it was only just a dream."

I stayed up the rest of the night thinking about her and what I could've done better. I know I shouldn't be dwelling on her because she might not even come back. Deku has been telling Shitty Hair that Pink Cheeks likes me. They are trying to persuade me to go out with her but I crave (Y/n). Maybe they're right. Maybe I should move on.

The Next Day...

I walked into class and saw Pink Cheeks sitting at her desk. There was only me, her and Karate Chop in the class so I decided to ask her.

"Hey Pink Cheeks, Do you want to go out with me?" Her head jolted up and smiled happily. "Oh my god, yes." She jumped to her feet and rushed over to me. She wrapped her arms around my body gently. I smiled and rested my hands on her back.

"Bakugou, you finally did it. I thought you'd never get over her." Me and my new girlfriend jumped apart and I rubbed the back of my neck. "Her? Her who?" She asked. "Umm... no one. Don't worry." I cursed myself for saying that because I knew (Y/n) wouldn't like me avoiding this.

"We can hang out later Pink Cheeks, meet me at my dorm after school." She nodded and I walked to my seat.

I sat down and rested my head in my hands. 'I was at the top but now it's like I'm in the basement.' I thought to myself. 'Number one spot but now I found my own replacement. I swear now, I don't think I can take this.'

After school...

I waited a couple of minutes at my dorm before there was a knock. "Come in." I called. The door opened and Pink Cheeks walked in. "Hey Bakugou." Her smile was kind of pretty. "Hey Pink Cheeks, What do you want to do?" I wondered. She shrugged. "Maybe we could stay here and watch a movie." I nodded. I tossed her the remote for the TV as I went to grab a movie.

Once I came back, she was sat there watching the news. It was weird but then I saw the caption and heard the woman talking.

'YOUNGEST HERO: (Y/N) (L/N)'

"We are here today talking with the newest hero. She is the youngest to ever graduate and first to ever pass without going to UA in Japan so, (Y/n), what is it like to be a hero?" A young girl who I recognised right off the bat. "Well, it's actually really tiring but I'm glad to serve the world and try and recover it from evil." She Explained.