lovely dovey shit🥰

Michael was stalking Laurie, while she was scared out of her mind. Anyways back at shaggys house he was like "WHERE THE FUCK HE IS😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡" because michael wasnt home for 5 hours. Shaggy was so mad he decided to queef the national anthem even though he has a dick😍😍 Daddy Big cock😈😈💦💦 Uh anyways moving on, Shaggy decided to call up Michael. It rang a few times. but no answer. 

Shaggy was getting so frustrated he just jumped on violent j's dead body. "WEE I LOVE JUMPING ON VIOLENT J'S COCK" He like kinda stopped for a second. "wait that sounds wrong..WELL ANYWAYS LETS JUMP AGAIN." he was jumping higher and higher until suddenly he sharted the words 'joe has a huge dick' on the floor. 

Then michael walks through the door with like red period blood on his mask. "damn shawty michael what happened" Shaggy went walking over to him. "I..I just had a very bad day lets say." His voice was like so low like corpse husband😖😖😟😟😞😞☹☹☹☹☹. "damn bro thats sucks.." shaggy sighed. "well wanna fuck" Shaggy like bit his lip like omg fuck me. "only if we have a threesome with the old man from squid game" Michael pulled out his phone. "call him" his voice was so low again😍😻😼😹😿😿😾. Shaggy took the phone and walked into the other room. 

The phone rang a few times until Oh Il-nam picked up. "He..Hello?" the old man said in like the weird voice😦🖖🏻 "Yeah hi. its me shaggy. wanna have a three some with me and shaggy🤨📸" Shaggy wanted to get to the point. "o-oh.. when i was young..i..i would get every boy and girl to..fuck my giant cock-! expect..it shrunk over time..so-" But before Oh Il-nam could say anything more, shaggy was like, "ight, we get it. come over right now." Shaggy sighed. "shut the fuck up..-! Your..Your literally a stupid fucking cunt!" The old man like got angry all the sudden. "if you dont get ur stupid fucking ass over here i'll snap your dick in half😡😡💪🏻" Shaggy was like so angry he could jump on michaels dick i mean-

*anyways time skip*

So like they just got done fucking and shit and Oh Il-nam like went home and whateva👩‍🦲🛴 "shit dude that was awful" shaggy like felt sick🤨🖖🏻 "why dont we just go to bed, and sleep it off. im pretty sure you just feel sick from the old mans cooties." Michael like rolled his eyes and went to sleep. but shaggy knew it was more then "cooties" smh. 

*the faggots went to bed*

When shaggy woke up, Michael wasnt there. He looked around confused cause like michael wasnt there. So he just sat there. He was thinking to himself. He missed Violent J. He missed when they would hang out, when he would scream in their songs, how much he would talk about shaggy, how they would laugh together. Dont believe me? look.

Then michael walked into the room

Then michael walked into the room. "oh hey michael." Shaggy said while spacing out. "i threw up." Michael said and layed on the bed. "oh- are you ok?" Shaggy looked over. "Like yeah🤗" Michael then turned over and went back to sleep. So shaggy was just left there, bored. Shaggy decided to get up and like go for a walk.

He then was outside and stuff and then Rick Astley walked up to him😟. "IM NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP-" He started to sing. "pls dont" shaggy kept walking. Anyways he was walking down town and saw li nas x🎊🎊 AND EMINEM🤓 "bruh whys everyone here-" Shaggy was so confused like piss in my mouth pls i mean what. "idk, all i know is i wanna fuck some1🐧" pink guy said and put his hand on shaggys shoulder. "WHAT THE FUCK-" Shaggy like jumped😍😻. "PROOF CARRY MY BAGS" eminem yelled. "BITCH CARRY UR OWN" proof yelled back.

Shaggy was like 'what the actual poopy fuck his happening.' "Soooo you love dick?" Ayesha Erotica said and went in front of shaggy. "LEAVE ME ALONE, ALL OF YOU😟😟😟" shaggy was kinda scared. "WHAT A MINUET THATS MY GIRL DAWG" eminem went by shaggy and squared him up. "Leave me alone, i just wanna go on a walk🤛🤛🤛🤛🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠🤬🤬🤬💔💔💔💔" Shaggy was like get out of my fucking way. "oh okay daddy🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😚😚☺☺💘💝💖💗💓💞💕" Ayesha and Eminem said and shaggy went off walking again. 

Shaggy sighed after what just happened. Anyways he got a call from michael. "SHAGGY COME HOME RIGHT NO!!!!!!!" Michael was like screaming and there was a baby crying in the back. "what-" Shaggy was cut off. "JUST COME OVER NOW" Michael. "SHH ITS GONNA BE OKAY- JUST STOP CRYING-" Then the phone hung up. Shaggy was so confused. today has been a weird day. Anyways shaggy was walking home and was greeted by michael and a baby.

"EUGH TAKE HIM" Michael handed the baby to shaggy, and shaggy kinda looked like this

"Michael what is going on-" Shaggy was so confused. "BRUH I LIKE GAVE BIRTH OUT MY ASSCHEEKS" Michaels voice wasnt low anymore it was like super high pitched 😼😾. "WHAT." Shaggy was like so confused. Then the baby started crying from the amount of screaming😍😻😹🙀😸😽. "oh shush- shh shhhh- SHHHH" Shaggy didnt know what to do cause he was like kinda of a new day within a span on like 5 seconds of him knowing. "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO" Michael screamed and threw his knife at the ground. "I dont know, but we gatta relax-" Shaggy said and tried to like calm the baby down🐧.