Intro

In this world, there are humans with general animal-like physiques. If you were a rodent type; you would be short, have two larger front teeth, a tail, and ears. If you were a big and strong type of animal, it's pretty self-explained: taller height and stronger muscles. And finally,if you were a marine type; you would have gills, a fish tail, fins, and probably tentacles.

Now, there are the chances of you having horns and wings, according to your species. But, you fall into the category of: the rodents.

Childhood:
(Name), who is a short and chubby bunny girl, has lived the majority of her life with her folks split up. Her father left the family when she was five, but he and her mother shared custody.

As (Name) grew up, she would spend two weeks with her mother and the next two weeks with her father. Both of them didn't pay much attention to their daughter, yet, (name) did all that she could to take care of her parents.

It wasn't all bad, she thought. At least the girl had one thing she could keep forever: music. Oh, how she loved to sing and dance to every song on the radio. It brought the girl nothing but happiness to fill that gap in her heart. And that was all she thought she ever needed.

Relationships:

• Mom- Divorsed from her ex-husband. Raised (Name), mostly. Insomniac and a bit of an alcoholic. Cares a little for her daughter.

• Dad- Divorsed from his ex-wife. Smoker and alcoholic. Hardly took part in (Name)'s upbringing. Does not care for his daughter.

• Johnny- old high school mates, but never spoke to each other. Johnny knows (Name) through old rumors about her having 3 broken relationships every 2 months. He has never existed to her.

I won't be going by the movie, exactly. Some parts will be cut from the original and the storyline is mostly around Johnny and you. We good with that? Yeah? Les-go!