Chapter 26: Cachi's pity

Still trapped with Baldy and Cachi and I'm still worried about getting my memories erased. I was so sad I wanted to cry. Turns out I did. Suddenly Cachi came in with her song.

"Feeling comfortable?" Asked Cachi.

"No." I said.

"Good. You remind me of Juanin." Said Cachi.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well... Baldy and I had a plan to get Juanin to love me." Said Cachi.

"And then what happened?" I asked.

"I attempted to kill him. TWICE! But your father and his friends went to war to save him. I threw Juanin off a cliff and Tulio jumped off but then they were saved by a geyser." Explained Cachi.

"Ok, but what happened before that?" I asked.

"Baldy switched a big painted picture of your father with a fake one to get Juanin fired." Said Cachi.

"Oh." I said.

"Luna..." Paused Cachi.

Just then Cachi started crying.

"Cachi. It's ok. I'm here." I said while comforting her.

"I know. Ever since you came around you secretly changed me." Said Cachi.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You taught me that I don't need to kidnap a man. I just need to make a good first impression. Thank you Luna." Said Cachi.

"You're welcome. I guess." I said.

"Baldy is asleep right now. So I'll let you go." Said Cachi.

"Ok." I said.

Cachi untied me while trying not to make too much noise. We tip toed out of the warehouse and I had no idea we were on an island. We walked until we reached a boat.

"Hurry. Hop on this boat and sail on home." Said Cachi.

"Ok. Thanks again." I said.

"Anytime." Said Cachi.

I grabbed the oars and sailed on home.

"Don't worry family. I'm coming home." I said.