🌿 ;; Hold back.

Sparkling's voice was laced with need, and he seemed to growl as he spoke. He moved one hand to Herb's boxers, gently petting the bulge, and Herb jolted, a long groan escaping. While he did this, Sparkling spat in his free hand, and began to stroke himself, lubing up before he finally removed the latter's boxers. Sparkling positioned himself, and leaned down to position his mouth next to Herb's ear. "Wonder how "quiet" you'll manage to be.~" He cooed, and before Herb could say or think anything else, he pushed in.

Herb screamed, but threw his hands onto his mouth before it could break out, just barely muffling it. His legs quivered, and he whimpered loudly, moving his hands to wrap them around Sparkling's neck, and instead, biting his lip to silence himself. Sparkling let out a pleased sigh, kissing Herb's forehead and cheek. "You okay?" He asked quietly, and Herb opened one of his tightly shut eyes, nodding once. "I'm- I'm fine.." He barely whispered, "I-it just f-felt so good.. h-hard to be.. q-quiet..." His voice trembled with pleasure, and Sparkling gave another seductive smile. "Well, you ought to be quiet.. you said it yourself, someone could hear.~" A tease. Herb shot him a glare. "That's what I told YOU, and y-- yhhAH! Ahhh..!" He couldn't finish before Sparkling began to slowly thrust, a small growl of hum reverberating from him as he did so.

"What was that, Herby?~ You gotta speak up.~" Sparkling's hands held his boyfriend's sides in place, Herb's legs wrapping around Sparkling's waist as he let out a desperate moan. He slapped a hand over it immediately after, realizing he didn't silence it in time. Fucking hell.. "S-Spa-ah.. ahh.." Every inch of Herb's being wanted to scream his boyfriend's name, to hold him close and let his voice fill the room. But.. he had to hold back. He couldn't let strangers right outside hear them.. any time he looked at the closed blinds, he could see shadows passing by. "S-Sparkling..~" His voice was just a faint whisper, almost a whimper. He shuddered when Sparkling thrusted just a little bit faster.. pulled him just a little bit closer.. his restraint was wearing away with each second, and it was only a matter of time before all he will be able to think about is Sparkling, and release.