Of Things - Zolm

He was standing so close, his sword in hand. It was unfortunate. If you hadn't been of the other end of it you'd most likely would of been examining it.

The robed man had a grin on his lips. Like a bad guy from cartoons. He was also tall, looming over a few others. Thankfully, that was not the case for you. You met eye to eye. And in a way it gave you some comfort. He couldn't use that against you. You stood tall, trying to not let fear get a hold of you.

Until he started to walk towards you and you panicked. He had put his sword back into its sheath. You did try making a run for it. He was faster and caught you. It was almost like tag but the man had an unfair advantage.
And now he had you within his grasp as you kept on writhing.

You noticed three things. Number one, he's strong, like really strong. Second, you were hoping that whatever you fel...Aha it is a sword. Third, where the hell is Dastan?

"Dastan, I swear if he kills me I'll come back and haunt your ass." You hoped that amidst all the fighting he could hear your voice.

"Oh, I don't doubt it." You heard the voice of Dastan. He was right in front of you. Yet, the tight grip the Hassansin had on you didn't allow you to go to Dastan.

(A\N): I'm slowly but surely writing more stories, for now have this, I don't really know if this will have a part 2, I might make one later. Well that's it for now.