Part-6

Tejo and Arjun reached home at mid night only to find Simran to open the door and sneaking in.

Jasmine saw all this and was feeling jealous of Tejo that even after her life got destroyed she is enjoying more lavishly in one or the other way.

Arjun escorted Tejo to her room and was going to leave to his room and was bumped with Jasmine. Disgust was all filled in his eyes but covered it with a sweet fake smile.

"What are you doing here Jasmine? I think u should go to sleep" he said slightly gritting his teeth. "Argh! I just came to drink some water and I saw you both sneaking in that's it" she said nervously.

"Oh don't tell fateh he will not like it that I have taken his wife out" he said "argh what?" Jasmine asked confusingly

"Yeah which husband doesn't feel jealous if she has gone out with her best friend leaving him alone" he said internally feeling disgusted of his own words.

"And how is your training going on" he asked to change the topic "what??" Jasmine was totally confused

"Mm I mean mahi told that you are staying here for your training purposes and you can get some help from Tejo in education to write NAT exam. So I am asking how is your preparations going on" he asked Cooking what ever he got in his mind.

"Oh! Yah well it's going fine" she said thinking that he doesn't know the truth. "Well If you want I can help you too in the preparations you know I have clearest that exam so that I can be settled in abroad." He said

"Oh! Have you ever been to Canada" she asked him out of curiosity. "Yeah many times as my most dealings are done in Canada" he said in a causal way but the spark in Jasmin's eyes haven't gone unnoticed by him.

"Really could you please tell me more about Canada" she asked him enthusiastically "well......" he started to tell her about various places he visited there and lifestyle of Canada.

"Wow Canada is really amazing. But I can't go there as my visa has been canceled" she said making a sad face but suddenly something clicked in her mind. "Hey can you by any chance talk to anyone who can help me out with my visa." she asked fidgeting her hands.

"well I do have a friend in indian embassy I will once try to talk with him if he can help with it" He said internally smirking knowing his plan was working seeing fateh listening to their talks from far.

"Oh!oh! thank you" she squealed and hugged him making feel disgusted all of a sudden. He separated her from him "hmm, sorry" jasmine said. He excused himself and moved to his room but before going to his room he sneaked into Tejo's room to find her sleeping soundly.

"sweetheart I am sorry" he mumbled while caressing her hair making her stir a little in her sleep "aru you need not to feel sorry, you are my bf right" she mumbled in her sleepy voice "yeah! best friend" he replied sarcastically "nah! official boy friend have you forgot you proposed me" she said slightly opening her eyes.

"no how can I sweet. This is the best day in my life" he said having tears in his eyes. She pulled his hand making him fall upon her "stay; I don't want to leave you today" she said pulling him into embrace "what if anyone comes" he asked her "elders are not at home, amrik,mahi or buzo will never invade my privacy. Coming to jasmine and fateh I don't care so now shut up and sleep" she said snuggling into his embrace.

A wide smile adored his face as he saw his lady love sleeping in his embrace like a baby. He kissed her crown and pulled her more towards him and soon sleep overpowered his senses.

To be continued:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next one more chapter and its all over.

Thank u for your love and patience