Meliodas x Elliot (part 1)

Hello everyone! Sorry for not doing the requests for a while but I was stuck and I didn't have any ideas. Anways, this is @Liza01104 request. So this is Meliodas x Elliot (female Elizabeth). Enjoy!

Zeldris's POV:

Meli's been going out a lot recently so I decided to follow him today. I will miss a meeting with dad and the commandments because of it but I don't care. He went out of the demon world and then towards some temple. He walked around a bit. Then he walked towards a goddess. "Hey Elliot." "Hello Meliodas." HE'S BEEN HANGING OUT WITH A GODDESS?! I quickly went back to the demon world. I need to report this to dad.

Demon King's POV:

I was talking with the commandments about the war when Zeldris walked in. "You're usually not late Zeldris. What's the reason?" I asked him. "I followed Meliodas and he's been meeting up with a goddess." "WHAT?!" Everyone yelled. "We'll continue this meeting later. We first need to deal with this." I said. Zeldris lead us the way towards where Meliodas and that goddess should be. "We'll first just watch them for a bit." "Okay." We saw Meliodas and Elliot, the son of the Supreme Deity, sitting together next to each other. I don't like the Supreme Deity. Then we just watched them for a bit. "Are you okay? You seem a bit down." "I'm fine, just thinking." "About what?" "Betraying my clan and coming with you." "WHAT?! Why?!" "My mother is a bitch and a Karen and I want to be with you more. I don't want to meet up in secret anymore. But I won't come if you don't want to." "I would love it if we could be together more." Then Meliodas kissed Elliot. Everyone was shocked. Meliodas sat on Elliot's lap and they kept on making out. After a while Elliot turned them around so he was pinning my son down. Then he started groping Meliodas. He took off their shirts and then felt around Meliodas's body more. They broke the kiss. "Aah~ E-Elliot~" Everyone came out of our hiding spot. "Hey! Don't you dare touch my son!" Meliodas and Elliot looked at us and their eyes widened and faces heat up. "D-Dad?! H-How long have you been there?!" "Long enough to know that Elliot wants to betray the goddess clan. Now get your hands off of my son!" I yelled at Elliot. "Nah. His body feels way too nice. His skin is so soft and the feeling of his muscles is amazi-" "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!!!" Elliot smirked in victory. "So dad, is it okay if Elliot comes with us?" "I guess so, it'll only give us an advantage." Meliodas smiled and kissed Elliot again. Then after that we all went back to the castle, including Elliot. I continued the meeting with the commandments after that while Meliodas and Elliot went to Meliodas' room to do whatever they wanted.

Meliodas' POV:

I walked inside my room with Elliot behind me. He closed and locked the door and then pushed me on my bed. I blushed and started making out with him. He took off our clothes and started groping me, making me moan in the kiss. I love him so much. I broke the kiss. "Please Elliot~ Fuck me as hard and fast as you can~" "Okay baby~" He thrusted inside of me in one movement and then started slamming into me at an abusing pace. "Aaaahhh~!!! Yes!!!" He went even faster and harder. He was also definitely way deeper in me than normal. Yes, we did fuck a lot already. Luckily nobody found out, until a few minutes ago of course.

Elliot's POV:

It has been around eight hours since I started fucking Meliodas. He's moaning so loud and much! I love it! His stomach expanded a lot with the large amount of my cum that was in him. He looks so cute and hot like this. He's also really cute, adorable and hot when we're not fucking of course. Meli arched his back and then cummed. Just from seeing that I also had to cum. So I cummed deep inside of him again. Then I pulled out of him. He was panting heavily. "That was amazing!" "It was indeed baby." I kissed him softly. He kissed back and then after a minute broke the kiss. "Can we cuddle?" "Sure baby." "Yay!"

Three thousand years later...

"Do you think I'll ever see them again?" "I'm sure that we'll see your father and brothers again baby." "It's 'our father and brothers'. We're married." "I know baby. I was just teasing you." "Well you better not, you should take care of me extra well now that you got me pregnant again!" "I'll take very good care of you baby, just like last time." Meli just pecked my lips. I got in bed behind him and cuddled him. The fight with Hendrickson was two day ago and I got Meli pregnant yesterday. So he's really tired. He fell asleep in my arms. I kissed his head softly and then also went to sleep. I really hope that he can see his family again. It would've been better if we were sealed away too. But because Meli was eight months pregnant when the seal got activated he didn't get sealed away. I didn't get sealed away either of course because I'm a goddess. Anyways, because Meli was eight months pregnant the babies inside of him were already alive so it caused some kind of error to occur.

I woke up because someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Meli on top of me. "Is something wrong baby?" I said still really sleepy. "The seal just broke!" I got up immediately. "Are you sure?" "Yes!!!" I quickly dressed us and then I picked Meli up. "Let's go then, shall we?" I flew out of the tavern to the direction Meli told me to go to. The closer we got there the more magical power I could feel. It seems that he was right indeed, it's not like I didn't believe him but it was just so sudden.

Zeldris' POV:

I was just with the commandments and dad after the seal broke. "Finally out of that stupid seal." "Indeed, those damned goddesses really gave us a lot of trouble." Dad said. The guy who revived us looked really scared. Boy, if you're scared of us then why did you revive us? "I feel someone's presence coming this way. There's two people but only one of them is using their magic." Gloxinia informed us. "Do you know who it is?" "Not exactly but I do know that it is a goddess." "We have to be prepared then. Because the seal just broke it is really easy to activate it again." We all got ready to fight whoever was coming. Then they landed. We got ready to attack now.