Chapter 1: the airport

------ Present day------

Katelynn's p.o.v

I load my stuff into the van and close the trunk of the vehicle . I hop into the drivers seat and stick the key in the ignition. Since it was the middle of winter I immediately turn on the heat.
" are you ready? " my best friend Isabella says to me cheerfully. I Turn to face her with the smile on my face and reply with " HELL YEAH !" I half yelled. We both exchanged some words on how excited we were until the car warmed up. About five minutes later the car was finally warm and so we pulled out the driveway.

" oh my god are we really about to do this ? " Isabella asked unsure of what's happening . Me and Isabella have been friends for about six years . But since we are so close we decided to move in together. " yup and I'm proud . I mean I love New York but I wanna see the world too , you know " . she nodded in agreement signaling she knows what I mean.

I take a sharp turn causing Isabella to hit her head on the window. She shoots me a glare and all I do is weakly smile giving the reassuring ' I'm sorry ' Smile.

About 15 minutes of silence we finally reached the airport. " I'll get one of those things that help us carry the bags you get them out of the trunk" . Thousand last thing she said before walking off into the crowd of people. I do as I'm told I take all the bags out of the trunk and put them on the cement. I close the trunk and away for Isabella to return as a way I put on my headphones and listen to some music.

About 10 minutes of listening to fifth Harmony Isabella finally returns. I take off the headphones ". How long does it take to get a luggage cart?" I say . "Hey don't judge me I don't know the way around this airport" she replies quite sassily. We put the luggage on the i'll get your car start to roll it towards the entrance.

We manage to get through the crowd of people at the entrance. We went to the lady at the front desk and gave her our tickets . " Please put your bags onto the platform " she says with a smile . I do as I'm told and start to put some luggage on the platform . I whisper over to Isabella " how much you want to bet they get paid to smile". I'm guessing the lady because she said still smiling but in clenched teeth " we do by the way I hate the job ".

Me and Isabella tried to hold in the laughter threatening to come out . But our childish side got the best of us next thing you know were on the floor laughing about to Pea .

---- on the plane ---

We will finally on the plane and at our seats it took a while about an hour and a half if you would ask me. Because Isabella forgot to take off the silver necklace so that security thing started going off. Isabella and I sat next to each other 130 and 131. So as soon as I got on the plane I' put on my earmuffs and my neck pillow and immediately fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

The cold wind blows through my long hazel brown hair as I walk towards the faint light ahead . As I walk I come upon a tall brown headed man with electric green eyes. The man was a beautiful sight , he was dressed in a black suit and tight jeans . "Hello" I say but he didn't hear me because nex thing I know he just walks away and disappears and thin air.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So this is the first chapter of piano teacher I hope you like it and this will be my best book yet. So next chapter and others know going to have to come up with a name for the people read this. You know for like the book psycho sitter The people are called psychos. so post on my page something that might be a cool name for this book

AnyWho thank you for reading and if you'd like comment ,or slap that vote button in the face.

So once again thanks😄😄😄😄😄.