Chapter 3 : california baby

----- Isabella's P.O.V -----

Me and Kate walk down the smooth cement pathway to the front door. "Wow" I hear Kate say under her breath and I would've said the same thing . we walk up the two steps in front of the house to be met by a large ginger door.

We exchange some looks and Kate reaches for the door knob. she twists the knob and opens the door to a massive room. we walk into the house to see that everything was set up like a celebrity lived here . " Wow!!! " I say it this time . We drop every single one of our belongings to check out the place. a girl our age comes running down the stairs frustrated . we hear another voice following the first one and next thing you know another girl storms down the steps . " rocky I told you not to do that my room is for me only " she says stoping in her tracks when she saw us. " oh yeah you two are our new roommates " me and Kate look at one another ." huh ... we weren't informed that we would have roommates " Kate says.

----- katelynn -----

" huh ... we were informed that we would have roommates " I say confusedly . the first girl that was coming down the stairs ran into the living room. " hey umm are you guys lost or something " the first one says . " Rocky " the second one hits apparently ' Rocky ' I the arm. " remember their our new roommates . the one that called two weeks ago Isabella and katelynn. " the second one says . " This is rocky smith and my name is Bethany Mota " Bethany says ." oh then I guess I have to show you your rooms " rocky says

" no duh " Bethany says .

"criticizer "rocky says sternly

" Am not "

"Are too "

Am not "

This went on for one more minute until Bethany walks away. And we are left with rocky ,she helps us with our bags and brings us upstairs to a long hall and . I would say this hallway had at least 10 doors in it . we are lead to the end of the hall that says '601' on it the door opens to a huge room that is probably the size of my house . and it had two double doors right next to a huge window and another door that may lead to w bathroom . we leave our luggage in the closet and see that there is a huge rug , bunk bed , two droors , two desks that had a lamp on it . " I call bottom bunk " I quickly say " I want bottom bunk " Bella wines .

----- 3 hours later -----

Bethany was nice enough to take us out to see the city but rocky begged her to stay but we snuck out . we are going to the park then to see the stars with the celebrity names on them then we get ice cream and go home . it took us 5 minutes to get to the park and these parks are beautiful .they have open fields , sprinklers , and a whole playground with a swing set . we get to the middle of the field and lay there . " so " Bethany says in a sigh , me and Bella repeat her simultaneously .the Bethany's phone started to ring , she pulls her phone out of the back of her jeans. She puts it on speaker phone after swiping the answer button.

"jell-o " Bethany says , me and Isabella laugh at her substitute for hello. " hey babe , you good" a male voice says into the receiver . " yeah umm I've been meaning to ask you . do you know the address of the Hollywood stars " she says. the man replied 5 seconds later " yeah " he says . " Can you tell me it " she says sweetly " how about I take you there " the man says . Bethany has no time to speak before the male voice interrupts her . " we're
are you I'll pick you up " he says. she tells him the address and now we are waiting.

About ten minutes later a white and black mclaren shows up and a beautiful man pops out of it . tall , dark skin , smooth skin , flat top , and a tatto that says ' Bethany '. I'm guessing that's her boy toy she just finished talking to .
He spots us and walks up to us . " Oh you made friends babe , my name is Bryan " .
Wait that name sounds familiar . " Oh my god Bryan "

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N :
Jell-o ( hello )my peeps I'm so sorry the last two chapters. Were so short and I don't like having short stories unless it's an actual short story.

Yeah so the guy Bethany's boy toy is me and it's my book so I include myself . and if your wondering Harry will show up again next chapter .

Any Who plz slap that like buttons boobs or you can do the boring shit and just comment .