Chapter 2: Finding my tutor

----- Katelynn's -----

I wake up to the loud thud of the plane hitting the runway. I rub my eyes to better my vision in the process turning towards Isabella . she was already awake and reading a rolling stone magazine . " yuck ! Who still reads rolling stone !!" I say slightly scaring her . " I'm not reading I'm man scapeing " I raise an eyebrow . "man scapeing ? " i ask , she nodds her head ' yes '.

" whatever " I roll my eyes .

-----At plane station -----

Me and Bella (Bella =Isabella ) walked down to the luggage claiming without a word . The platform was moving to fast cause every time we tried to grab our bags it kept going faster. Bella came up with the crazy idea of taking of our heels and hopping on the platform.

Actually didn't argue with that idea because it sounded a bit fun that's why were here isn't it to have fun.

We both hop onto the play form and we both simultaneously fell and stared laughing . We finally got our luggage of the plat form and looking for a pick up assigner . About an hour of waiting past and one fairly handsome man had a paper with our name on them . I raise my hand and I'm guessing he saw cause he was walking towards us. "Hello my name I Harry styles and I will be your guide" he says with a thick raspy British accent . Harry motions to our bags " may I " he says , he grabs our bags and walks out the door as we follow. " omg !! He is so cute " Isabella whispers into my ear . I don't say anything because whenever I have a crush Bella always tells the dude and then I have to avoid him .

We walk to one of those uber cars . Harry jumps into the passengers seat after putting our luggage into the car . We have to get into the back seats . " how is your piano playing going " Bella says loudly . " it is actually doing really well I just can't get the last note on grenade by Bruno Mars " I reply . her phone buzzed in her miniature purse .

Harry turns to face me " I'm sorry it was rude of me to ease drop on that previous conversation but I over heard something about piano."
Bella looks over to me with a smirk . " Ummm yes I said I couldn't figure out the ending to Bruno Mars grenade " I say repeating my earlier convo with Bella . " I actually know every note to that song it's a really good song. " he says a smirk forming on his face before he turns to face forward. I sit up in my seat and lean forward to tap his shoulder " Harry " i say . He turns around grinning and replies with " Harry present " I bite my bottom lip and play with my nails . " Would you mind tutoring me ? I asks bit shy.
He looks forward replying with a "yeah sure ... but I'm only free Saturday and Sunday at six " . " Sounds good " I say leaning back in my previous position . " it's a date " he says only mention for him to hear but I heard I too and it put a smile on my face . About five minutes later we pull up to a three floor house with like three patios . It looks like the same thing in the catalog . we hop out of the car and it drives away " weekends at six ... don't be lat.e " I smile yelling " I won't. " and that's the last thing I heard before the car was gone .

-------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in so long but I've been at new jersey for the week. and they didn't have wifi so I couldn't update . Any who I'm sorry for all the mistakes in this chapter .

I fond out two names you dudes and dudets . It's either keys of misters. you guys can vote

So if you'd like smack that vote button across the face or you can just comment.