Pippin The Mouse (Part 2)

We continued carrying the mouse for at least 15 minutes until we got back to one of our houses.

We emptied out a small container and set him inside. His fur seemed really dirty but we decided it would be best to not wash him with water, because none of us have enough skill to do that and we might end up killing him instead. And obviously that would be bad.

We decided to bring him to this one dude down the street of our neighborhood, hes good with animals and has a bunch of weird animals 'n' stuff like alligators and rabbits. So we had to walk down the street for about 20 minutes.

Great timing! We got there just as he was pulling into his driveway. Except, he didnt see us so he went inside. We rung the doorbell but he didnt answer. Must be busy. So we walked a long time again. But then we decided to walk back to try again. In other words we waisted like half an hour or more.

Also, this is off topic but the dude had this epic gaint spider on his house, it was pretty spoookyyy.

We found him in his garage. His garage full of a bunch of weird animals in cages. We then told him the whole story and showed the mouse. He held him, and said some super smart animal science talk which i didnt understand. But then he said the mouse could break dance and he started making it dance while singing 'Let The Bodies Hit The Floor'. 

After a while of alot of silence he just said,

"So. Hes alligator food now?"

We then responded yes. (Duh.)

To be continued. . . Again. . .