Such an Introduction of the twins.

Chapter 1

Lulus POV

Im outside of True Cross Academy, waiting for my professor to pick me up since Im new here. Whiile in this situation, I thought if the guy I met a few months ago. He has dark blue hair and blue eyes. Just like my Father said...

*Flashback*

I was at Gehenna back when my father summoned me. I bowed infront of him as respect. He nodded back and gestured me to be at ease. So I did.

"You summoned me.. Father?" I asked him

"Yes my dear daughter. So, Did you heard the news of Satans son? Rin Okumura?"

I nodded in agreement and he let out a small laugh.

"Sorry is just that its really unusual for sons to fight with their father and sent them back to their own world"

"I agree.. father... and what do you mean by Son"s"?" I asked him curiously

"Oh yes! Satans has two sons... twins to be exact." He answered.

"ah.. soukka.." I though.

"Ah! Almost forgot the real purpose why I summon you here!! Ok here it is, I want you to attend True Cross Academy and just hang out with Satans Son ^^. Just don't let anyone know your a half demon ok? Ok! You may go!!Oh! If possible attend their exorcist class!! " My father explained with a happy face.

I bowed again and went back to the human world. I let out a sigh.

"Whats your plan... Father..."

*End of Flashback*

I sighed as I looked at the watch.

"Its still 7:19...." I mumbled

I heard someone going to my direction then I looked at him. The person has glasses on and 3 moles on his face. I found it alittle attractive but I don't care less. The man dressed like a professor of the school does and even has the school crest (the ones that employees/teachers have) on his right chest. I guess he my professor... but he seem to be at my age though... maybe one year older.

"Ahh..ano...Kirigiri-san?" I asked with s questioning smile.

I nodded "Hai... Im Kirigiri.. and you must be...umm.."

"Ah! Im Yukio Okumura. Im a student and also a teacher of True Cross Academy." He explained. "Now.. ettou.. Lets go to the classroom. I will guide you there." He said with a smile.

I nodded once more "Hai.. Okumura-sensei... Its my pleasure to learn alot from you."

"Hahaha... No need to by that formal to me. I mean.. Im just one year older than you." He said.

I just followed him as you went inside the campus. There were alot of students in the campus. Seeing alot of people makes me wonder how to have friends.. I prefer to call them "comrades" though...

" I hope I can atleast have some comrades here" I thought

I looked at Okumura-sensei and I caught him looking at me. He immediately looked away from me and just looked straight. I blinked and wondered why. They say if a guy avoids eye contact, it means they like you. I can't just accept that I mean, We just met now and there are many reason way he looked at me like when he want to make sure Im behind him and stuff.

Alot of students looked at us both and whispers things like "come to think of it... Okumura-sensei and that new girl looks good together neh?" or "Imma kill her! Okumura-kun is only mine!". I can't believe that this school has people like that. Killing me because of jealousy? So blurr.

Okumura-sensei showed me some keys. I tilted my head and wondered whats that for. Okumura-sensei knows that Im wondering what is that for. So he answered me.

"These key are only given to us members of the japan branch. Its used to go to your destination quickly." He explained to me.

"Ahh...soukka.." I said.

He smiled at me and unlocks the door using keys. It opened and inside is a hall full of doors. I looked around as I go in. Yukio tapped my shoulder as he pointed a door. We went there and he opened the door. He told me to stay there until he called me then I agree. He went it.

"Morning minna-san." He greeted.

Everyone greeted him back politely. He went to his desk and put jis books down.

"Ok minna, You have a new student today..."

Everyone suddenly burst out of excitement.

"Ehh!! A new friend will be nice! Neh Yuki-chan!" Some with a soft, light voice said.

"Yoshh!! More in the gang!" A guy said.

"I hope this guy is a promising and behaved one.." A low voiced guy said.

Okumura-sensei clear his throat and everyone went silent. Very promising I see, thats nice.

"Ok Kirigiri-san. Come in" Yukio-sensei said as he looked at me from outside the room.

As I went in I saw....

Rins POV

I looked at our new classmate and somehow I remember I did met her before. I blinked my eyes and suddenly remember. SHE'S THE DEMON GIRL!!!! I stood up and pointed her with my sword.

"Y-You!!!" I shouted but I noticed she pointed her sword at the same as I did.

"Oi! Lower your weapons! Okumura-san, Kirigiri-san!" Yukio said.

Lulus POV

Okumura-san? so if my sensei is Yukio.. then this guy that I met before must be Rin. I let out a slight smirk and pull back my sword as well as Rin.

"Okumura-san sit down and Kirigiri-san, introduce yourself"

Rin sat down and a short haired with pale blonde hair asked him questions. I just introduced myself.

"Im Lulu Kirigiri, please call me Lulu. Its a pleasure to be with you" I said kindly with a slight bow.

"Ok Kirigiri-san, you can seat anywhere you want."