Don't read!

WARNING: DON'T READ! UNDER MAJOR EDITION!

◆◆◆♡◆◆◆♡◆◆◆♡◆◆◆♡◆◆◆

Sammael Mondragon=
He's the son of the Mondragon business. He is the best friend of Prince Liam Kyth Walden. Everyone call him Mr. nice guy. He's sweet,he's kind,he's handsome,and he's a gentleman. Their family owns the best Airlines in the whole world. The Dragon Airlines-that came from their surname. NGSB. Right hand of EOH's leader.

Jake Patrick Garcia=
Unico ijo of the Garcia business. They own the largest and most successful malls that can be seen in Asia and Europe. Has a light complexion, cute,sweet,nice and best of saying jokes. Had two girlfriends. He never lets anyone take his role in being the 4th honorable mention. A member of EOH.

Akira Tsukushi=
Youngest son of the Tsukushi Business. He has two twin brothers who's names are Jiro Tsukushi and  Hiro Tsukushi. He's NGSB because he dosen't know how to fit in with the girls. But he still have many fangirls. Has cute eyes and handsome face. He loves stuff stoys. Have a broken family because his mother left them when he was just 7 years old. He also loves everything about Japan though he's half Japanese. He is a member of EOH. Cause his family owns many villages and islands in the world.

Xander Park=
Second child of the Park family. He has an older sister who's name is Nathalia Park. His family owns the most famous 5-star restaurants and hotels that can be seen in America. He's handsome, he's kind and he loves sports,anykind of sport especially basketball. He's weird sometimes bacause of his actions. But he only shows that atittude to his family and friends. He is known as the Best cook in EOH. Also a member.

Kian Velasquez=
Only child. His parent's business contains the best manufactures in the whole world-The Vela sport cars. He's the calm type in his gang. Always watch his words and manners. And he is also very polite. Since his parent's business are about cars,he knows how to overcome problems and his plans are always a success. A member of EOH.

Kevin Arseo=
The number one genius in computer or anything about technology. Arseo Tech and A Magazine is their business. He loves gadgets. He can solve whatever it is about computer. He has a younger sister. Her name is Kathy Arseo. They're similar in many things. But when it comes to business? They're very opposite. Kevin wants his business about technology. While Kathy wants her business about nature like community service, affordable coffe made by herself, or like selling bags made by her own idea. Kevin is the Techno Master in the gang, EOH.

Nathaniel Villamor=
Many call him cute bacause of his cheeks and eyes. He always smiles. He is always joyfull. But he is different when he gets mad. He's sweet always. He's a proffesional swimmer which has connection to their business-The V Resorts. Only child. NGSB. He is also a member in EOH.

Seth Laurel=
The sweetest person you'll ever meet. And that's the key why he has so many flings. Never had a serious relationship. Only child of the Laurel family-That owns the most famous super markets in the world.Very boastful of his looks. Love saying pick-up lines. He loves driving motors. He is a well-known Cassanova. A member in EOH.

Lance Alvarez=
A spoiled brat to his mom. He loves everything about hospitals that has connection to their business-The Alvarez Hospitals. He loves science. He knows how to cure wounds and take care of his own health when he was just 5. They say that he's like the second version of  Prince Liam Kyth Walden and one of his bestfriends. He's mean and harsh. He's drop-dead-gorgeous and what makes him more special? He's cold. You heard it right. You can see him smile only once in a blue moon. He is also the left hand of EOH's leader.

Liam Kyth Walden=
Unico ijo of the Walden family.The Walden family is the top of all business and the richest famly in the globe.The wealth of this family is more than we can never imagine.The Walden Enterprises contains-Shoe Business,Clothing lines,Condominiums,Oil Stations,Accessory Business,Amusement Parks,Universities or let's say all of the businesses that we know.He's one hell of a greek god or even more than a greek god. He's the most genius person you'll meet. He's very harsh. NGSB. He hates women except for his mom. He loves everything about strawberries. The leader of the number one most powerful and terrifying gang (Secretly). He is the Gang Leader or the General of the most popular gang-EOH.

☆☆☆♥☆☆☆♥☆☆☆♥☆☆☆♥☆☆☆
This was my first description of them. I know, it's cheesy. That's why I will change it. Pero matatagalan pa siguro bago ko maiba.

Iniba ko na pala ang pangalan ng grupo nila.

im_not_found23