58

HEY, I know y'all mad BUT- I'M UPDATING NOW, let's not talk about the past you gays, anyways i'M editing all the chapters I've been working on so it's gonna be... Like random updates, I'mma be playin peek a boo on y'all hoes, AND NO! I'M fr this time, there won't be another break like that, I'll ACTUALLY continue to update like how a RESPONSIBLE author should do.

^Dont skip pass that keep else I'll give you that gok gok triple twist 300!

_____

It's now 2 days until their wedding, and there they were, sitting on the couch, watching whatever their kids were watching on the TV while eating noodles.

"Why is this actually interesting?" Jungkook asked, paying close attention to the tv, they were unwrapping toys.

"I have no idea, but this is so good my toes are curling" Taehyung replied,taking another bite.

"Baby slow down, your gonna choke" Jungkook said, chuckling at Taehyung's over dramatic eye roll.

"If it's good, it's worth choking on" Taehyung said but widened his eyes after realizing how wrong that sounded.

Jungkook slightly widened his eyes as well, laughing a bit before playfully nudging Taehyung.

"Watch your mouth"

"It wasn't on purpose!"

" oh gosh your pretty "Jungkook blurted out.

"What- wai-" Taehyung got interrupted by the sudden peck on his lips.

"You don't know how much I wanna finally have you as mine." Jungkook says.

Taehyung blushed at the sudden words.

"Stop becoming so cheesy out of no where!let me finish eating before catching me off guard!"

"But you love my cheesy-ness,and even if you don't, you don't have a choice but to love it. "He shrugged.

"Ugh,I guess your right" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes, smiling as he admitted the truth.

"HA! I KNEW IT, you love my dad jokes as well"

"Woah woah! Let's not push it"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

_

Taehyung, eunie and woo we're cuddled up together, waiting for Jungkook to get home from work.

Woo and eunie fell asleep on taehyungs stomach, while taehyung was falling asleep.

It was only like 5pm, but they had a long day, well mostly playing.

Jungkook normally gets off at 8pm,and since he was already falling asleep, Taehyung decided to just call it a night.

He soon drifted into Dreamland with the other 2.

_

It was around 7pm and jungkook was back.

"BABY! I'M HOME!" he shouts while walking into the house, closing and locking the door behind him.

He slipped off his shoes and began walking upstairs to check to see what taehyung and the kids were doing.

He first checked eunie and woo's room, but they weren't in there, so he checked their playroom, they weren't there either, and the house was rather quiet.

He then got to his and Taehyungs room.

He opened the door only to see Taehyung, Eunie and woo sleeping, cuddled up to each other.

Jungkook smiled, he loved walking into scenes like this, just these small little things make his heart light up.

He grabbed the blanket, and pulled it over the three,the sudden movement caused eunie to move in her sleep, but in the end, cuddled up more to Taehyung.

It was adorable.

His smiling never leaving his face.

He kissed the 3 goodnight, turning off the light, and the tv, the fairy lights shimmering around the room, giving it a nice dim.

He then left the room to get himself all cleaned up.

But in the end, he ended up snuggled up to them as well, sound asleep.

Family fluff, cause