flashback

папа, пожалуйста, помоги(daddy please help), i hear her cry. please don't take her I yelled at the hydra agents. I was lying on the floor with a gunshot wound to my stomach, I looked to the right and saw Natasha lying unconscious. she's only 2 years old i said weaker. папа! i heard before i past out...

clint POV.

agent barton, we are going to land in 10. i heard when i woke up. it's been 3 years since they took my малышка(baby girl) from me but not a day goes by that i don't think about her how i lost her. ( nat teached me russian) I got up and left my sleeping cabin, pulled my S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform on and walked to the rest of the team. our mission is to raid a hydra base and check for prisoners. 

"i'll go check upstairs, you go downstairs" I say to the rest of the team. not that the team is big, it consists of agent coulson, agent may, two new ones and me. 

I work from top to bottom so I run to the top floor. i'm almost done with my last floor when coulson says on the walkie talkie "barton come to the basement you wanna see this!"

I quickly go downstairs and I hear someone crying. I enter the basement and I freeze.

 i never freeze.........

sorry for the short chapter. i promise the next one will be longer. this is kinda my first real story that i'm going to make. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE so please correct me if i write something wrong. and leave suggestions in de comments and please vote, read and enjoyyy.

xxx Elisa💛