Chapter 11- telling chat about moving

"Hey chat! Good afternoon, morning or night whenever you are! I just woke up so sorry for being a mess. Wow.. it's been a week now hasn't it? A lot has happened in a week. Let's recap so I can keep you up to date and explain the whole Dream thing yeah? Ok!"

| TwitchUser: are you living with him?
| TwitchUser: you were my favorite because you didn't know dream.. your not anymore
| TwitchUser: please I ship you both!
| TwitchUser: y/n moment!
| TwitchUser: is Dream hot? Are you dating?

"I- no chat. Disclaimer. Dream and I are not dating. Now let me talk! Ok.. this past week. I met Dream. We hit it off and now we're friends! It certainly does feel like we're the same person. But yes I am living with him. What happened was.. someone found my address and I got swatted. He is allowing me to stay until I find my own place again. He's really nice chat. I know some of my fans like me and not Dream but I relized how do you like me but not him when we're the same? But besides that. It's nice. I'm personally Patches favorite. Omg! So much patches content! Guys! I will be honest for a few minutes.. ask questions!" I said. I was brushing my hair while the chat asked questions.

| TwitchUser: do you find living with Dream better than when you were by yourself?
| TwitchUser: what's one thing you both have done together so far?
| TwitchUser: is he hot? Would you date?
| TwitchUser: is he nice to you?
| TwitchUser: what your costume for Halloween!
| TwitchUser: does his family know that you live with him?

"Hm.. yes I do actually. Alone I was.. alone and
Miserable. But staying here I've actually had a good time. Oh oh and we have a show that we both like! We didn't know until I was watching it the other night and he joined in. It's helped me mentally. Not sure if I can speak for us both but I believe the case is the same for us both. Is he nice? Yes chat he's nice. He's not so bully." I said. I then got a text from Clay. "Oh. Chat he just sent me a text. It reads "shut the fuck up you bitch. I can hear your loud ass from downstairs." Hmmm. See! He's so nice!" I said. Just then he called on discord. I answered.

"Hello?" I asked. I began giggling a bit. "Oh my god! I did not say that! I said I hear you talking about me! Show the chat! I did not say that! You know what. Bye" he said. Seconds after I got tagged on a tweet. I laughed my ass off when I read it. He exposed our conversation.

"Yeah I was joking. But back to the questions. He is nice chat. That was a joke. And my costume.. I wanna dress up as corpse bride! I bought the wedding dress already so I just gotta add fake blood and do the makeup! And I'll stream on Halloween too! Hm... maybe. Maybe I would and yes he is. And I think so? That's his choice not mine" I said. I continued to talk to chat for another hour and then I ended stream. I then streamed on my Alt account and got all of the stuff I needed to make the costume.

"Chat! Welcome back! So. I have everything now! I just need to rip up the dress a bit more and then add blood" I said. I then got an idea. "Chat! Ima do something you all shouldn't do! Ima wear the dress while I cut it! Let me go change!" I said. I grabbed the dress and ran to the room. The door was creaked open slightly. I ran past Clay.

"DONT DO PAST THE ROOM! Doors open slightly!" I yelled. I shut my room door and changed. "What are you doing?" Asked Clay.

"BECOMING A BRIDE!" I yelled. After I finished changing into it I ran past him again and he was blushing slightly. I walked in the room. "Chat! Look at the dress! I got a lot of work to do so let's get to it!" I said. I streamed for 2 more hours and the dress was complete

 I streamed for  2 more hours and the dress was complete

"Ok now all I need is the vail. Omg.. I look kinda hot in this.." I said. I called up the Dream team on discord. "Look at discord. What do you think?" I asked. I began spinning around in the dress waiting for them to answer. It was so quiet. I looked worried at my camera.

"Ok so.. everyone is in the call. Nobody is talking.. I'm just gonna assume I look like shit. Ok thanks for your tim-" I was saying before I almost left the call. "Wait wait wait! You look pretty! You did that yourself?" Asked Karl. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! Corpse bride! That's my costume this year for Halloween! First time ever actually celebrating Halloween soooo why not go full on out right? Sapnap? George? Quackity?  Dream.. what do you think?" I asked hoping they would talk. "I was gonna say something but never mind. Chat would ship even more" said Quackity. I smirked.

"What? Say it you pussy. Say it!" I said having a grin. I crossed my arms as I saw chat spamming things. "No.. ugh fine. I was gonna say you look beautiful in a wedding dress.. it fits your beauty too" said Alex. Aka Quackity. I stood there and blushed slightly but laughed a bit.

"Simp" I said. George, Sapnap, and Karl followed. "Fuck you guys!" Said Quackity. I just laughed even more.

"Thinking dirty Alyssa?" Asked Sapnap. I stopped laughing. I nodded and then fell on the floor laughing. "I wa-was gonna say.. y-you wish!" I said still laughing so much. They joined in. I finally stood up and sat down.

"See chat. They're like my personal hype squad. Well it's late. I need to shower and eat. See you next time! Oh an next stream will be a cooking one however the one after that will be the man hunt. Ok bye!" I said as I ended the stream.