SUICIDE MISSION

A couple minutes later

“HAHA! I never knew you could be so hysterical and psychotic!” Ryuk said to Cupid.

“Oh my god thanks, I’ve never heard a compliment like that before, especially since I’m a mental hospital patient!” Cupid exclaimed.

“You know I’m obsessed with apples, especially red ones, like your hair! Haha!” Ryuk randomly giggled.

And then Ryuk and Cupid continued chattering and laughing all the way to HQ.

***

It only took a few minutes to find Cupid, as her bright red hair was a dead giveaway. But what they didn’t expect was to find a bony creature laughing with her. Amanda looked at the pair in confusion before her instincts took over and she shot the creature. The creature turned around, surprised, as his body instantly reformed around the bullet wound.

“Hehe, umm, I’m Ryuk, and I’m also kinda a god of death. Ya can’t really kill me,” Ryuk pointed out.

“Let go of Cupid,” Amanda shouted.

“Sure, as long as I get apples in return,” Ryuk answered, tossing Cupid to Bronze Tiger. He caught her, then tossed an apple at Ryuk’s face.

All of the commotions attracted several shinigami to the field. The Suicide Squad backed up as they were surrounded. Suddenly, Amanda stepped forward, wielding a long blue gun.

“What’s that?” Uma asked.

Amanda grinned and replied,“It’s called a Night-Night gun. It has ice bullets, so when shot at an object, the object freezes. We borrowed it from Marvel’s Agent’s of Shield’s headquarters.”

The Shinigami didn’t look threatening all of a sudden.

In the middle of the battle between the suicide squad and the shinigami, Oliver Queen (a.k.a. ARROW) jumped from the holy skies with a bow and arrow in his hand ready to aim saying, “I’m here to collect your hearts, its the only reason tha-- oh god Cupid’s here!”

“Starling City is the other way Oliver,” exclaimed Bronze Tiger.

“Oh. Oops, ok kids remember, Arrow airs every Wednesday at 8/7 central on the CW. TV NOW,” said Oliver. He then soared back into the holy skies to Starling City on Earth.

The opponents snapped their heads back to each other as if Oliver Queen hadn’t just flown through space.

Amanda grinned in triumph as she pulled the trigger. One by one, Shinigami dropped down, their frozen bodies clanking against each other. In no time at all, there were no shinigamis left to freeze. But as the Suicide Squad examined the wreckage, they couldn’t find Ryuk. They all went back to HQ, tired from a day of action.

***

Two Months Later

There were no signs of the shinigami, Ryuk, but Amanda’s project was successful. She. now had a new project including the frozen shinigami bodies, but we’ll leave that a story for someone else to tell.

If you want to know more about Ryuk and his adventures, read Death Note, the manga, or watch the anime.

And as you all know, our stories always have an important moral at the end. so remember that everything comes with hard work and success. And don't judge a creature by its cover. Just because Ryuk drank blood and was creepy and had colourful eyes, he still loved apples and became friends with Cupid. And I want these words to make things right. But it’s the wrong that makes the words come to life.

THE END

**********************************************************************'

So i hope you guys enjoyed the story . Yes it was short but hilarious, AM I RIGHT?!

(no.....ok thats fine) anyways....OMG why is this writing in the middle oh well.

If you finish reading the story plz let me know how you liked it or not

BYZEEEEEE LOVLIES

VOTE

COMMENT

and FOLLOW MEEEEE