Chapter two

Jaydin Vailhill

Mondays, I hate them.

I look in the mirror and sigh, grab my concealer and put a little bit of it on my face to hide the ugly spots that stare at me when I look at myself. I never liked anything about my looks, I really don't understand what those people at school say;

"OMG Jaydin you're the prettiest person I've ever seen!"

On my inside AND my outside I'm just an ugly, cold bitch. 
My outside is just a light skin tone, a pair of green eyes and curly brown hair. My hair is the worst part of my face! I can't do anything with it! 
It's so curly and fuzzy, I hate it.

I keep looking in the mirror and realize my mum has been yelling for two minutes to come down.
"Yeah I'll come mum!" I yell back. I hear her sigh "Ugh, finally!".
I look into my eyes and let my eyes slide over my body, to my neck, shoulders, arms, scars and hands. I sigh, put on my fake smile and go downstairs.

"Good morning mum," I mumble. "Morning sweety! Here, eat your breakfast!" I look at the food but turn my gaze to the clock very fast "Oh no sorry mum, I gotta go to school, sorry."
"No problem love, you can just take it with you-" I interupt her "No thanks, I'm fine with an apple." I walk to the hallway, grab my coat and yell "Bye mum, see you tonight!"
I don't even wait for her answer and just walk out the door. 
I start walking to school and I trow my apple in the first trash can I see. "Eating break fast," I shrug "No thanks, I have enough pounds already."

I let my dark toughts take over me until I arrive at school.

Mondays, I hate them like breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!

So, this is my very first story on here and I am really exciting to go on this journey with you!
I hope you liked this chapter already, if you want to give tips or something like that; give a comment or text me!

- F.