Formative Years... Pt 1

Over the years many things have happened. From Nen exploration and my first assassination missions to visiting Heaven's Arena and starting specialized Collections.

3 Years Old

I spent a large amount of time experimenting with my inherent metamorphic Nen which followed me from my last. Though in my last life I could only control the keratin in my hair and nails a bit. In this life the only thing I can't do outright is change my gender, though I can become quite androgynous. I find it funny to mimic my siblings appearances, and sometimes they can't tell us apart. Now I know why the twins loved messing with people so much using twin speak. I can't change my height greatly yet, but Kalluto and I enjoy messing with people when we can get away with it, some of the adults have gotten into using their Nen to figure out who is who. Beyond that playing dress up with brothers has to be one of my favorite things to do, they occasionally indulge me, and unknowingly leave me with blackmail material. Alluka/Nanika don't really mind though, I wonder if they're or will be trans?

Occasionally dares are given, my favorite involved my father with blue died hair and emptied shampoo bottles, and getting in trouble of course follows

Occasionally dares are given, my favorite involved my father with blue died hair and emptied shampoo bottles, and getting in trouble of course follows. Punishment involves Survival Training: Zoldyck Edition TM and camping with Sirius and the dogs. Grandpa wouldn't stop teasing father for months afterwards, if Killua hadn't lost it laughing upon seeing him he wouldn't have been punished. He ratted me out, despite it being his dare in the first place, to father to avoid it. Killua spent the next month with fuchsia pink hair and no sweets. The first courtesy of me the second of father.

 The first courtesy of me the second of father

Survival training wasn't bad overall. Sure being thrown over a small cliff wasn't fun and giant beasts in our forest trying to eat me wasn't better, but they weren't nearly as bad as the yearly challenges I faced at school in my last life. Besides I already knew what was safe to eat from when we were in hiding in my last life and I knew how to cook already from living with the Dursleys. Climbing trees outside and playing with Shadow aka Siri the big black guard dog was my favorite at the end of each day. I totally understand why the old children's cartoon character rode her giant red dog to school.

4 Years Old

Soooo... I apparently did so well in my survival training that my family decided to drop me off at Heaven's Arena. Which really isn't fair considering even Killua the heir didn't have to go until he was 6 years old. The Arena is a tower of combat and the world's most popular battle site. Victorious fighters ascend to higher floors and can earn money as part of its reward system. Thousands of martial artists compete daily in order to test their skills and advance. The tower has service facilities, including boarding rooms, restaurants, and shopping. It is on the same continent as our family's mansion but located in the eastern part of the continent instead.