Introduction

Fu Enterprise is the wealthiest and largest business empire in the Capital. Thus, the entire Capital knows of the good-for-nothing flamboyant young master of the Fu family, Fu Shen. Young Master Fu is arrogant and a troublemaker, causing many to dislike him.

Fu Shen's parents died when he was younger, leaving him in the care of his uncle. His uncle is greedy for Fu Shen's inheritance that he is supposed to receive at 18 so on his 18th birthday, his uncle tries to murder him.

Now that Fu Shen is supposedly dead, his uncle takes over Fu Enterprise as the new CEO. Instead of dying, Fu Shen wakes up in a parallel world that was currently undergoing a zombie apocalypse.

During the apocalypse, 40 percent of the remaining surviving population gained abilities and were known as ability users. Fu Shen finds out that he has space and lightning abilities.

Soon Fu Shen realizes that he can travel back and forth between both worlds with the help of his family heirloom.

When Fu Shen goes back to his original world, he finds out that he was pronounced dead and no one believes that he is still alive so he decides to get powerful and rich to claim what's rightfully his. However, he can't get a job anywhere as his uncle suppresses him.

Fu Shen decides to go back to the parallel apocalyptic world to collect gold, jade, and anything valuable with the help of his space ability. During Fu Shen's stay in the apocalypse, he encounters a cold-hearted beauty named Zhen Yun. Falling in love at first sight, Fu Shen relentlessly chases after Zhen Yun. Will Fu Shen be able to melt Zhen Yun's frozen heart?

...

Zhen Yun is reborn 3 months before the apocalypse. After being reborn, he turns cold because of betrayal. He wants revenge on those who betrayed him and vows to never love again. However, there seems to be a person whom he never meet in his previous life following him around like a lost puppy?

...

Doting and playful Gong (Fu Shen) X stoic and cold Shou (Zhen Yun)