Chapter 5: Unexpected Customer

Dear Diary,
As you probably know, I take some shifts at Smooooth the Smoothie shop in town. Well anyway it has been 2 days, 4 hours and 53 minutes since our conversation (Peter and I). I had the best dayyyyy!!!!! Okay so this is how it went..

I was working my shifts at Smooooth and I had to serve this customer. He seemed weird at first but I started watching him while walking to deliver his Banana-Orange Smoothie with whipped cream.. (Custom Order) I couldn't see his face because his red cap was covering it. Finally I was at his table.
Me- Excuse me, your Banana-Orange Smoothie with whipped cream. Anything else I can do for you?
Customer- Umm Yess.. *opens cap*
Me- Peter??
Peter- Hi.
Me- What are you doing here?
Peter- 1. Smoothie 2. I want to talk to you about what happened the other day..
Me- Please, I don't want to talk about it
Peter- Fine. We'll talk about something else
Me- Umm.. okay.

Then we talked about random things. I was enjoyin myself so much until a bunch of students from our school walked in and walked up towards our table. Dan, Sophie and other students were there.
Dan- Peter! Come on we need to go to the soccer match!
Peter- Umm.. Okay
Sophie- Let's go Peter!
Both Sophie and Dan just nodded at me. Not in the nice way though..
Peter- Bye Paige!
Me- Bye Peter!

Besides him leaving, I was soooooo happy!! If only other days were as good as this one.. or better!!