|Mom?|

' character thinking
"" character talking
________________________________
Last time
The sound of the tv was heard as the steam from two mugs that were placed on the coffee table.

Warming up together on the black leather couch as a blanket was Between them yarn upon the blanket as a red scarf was being knitted by soft tan hands with brown Knitting Needles.

Itachi had his arm wrapped around his blonde who laid his head against his chest he couldn't help but smile as his blonde softly laugh at the Christmas movie that was playing while he focus on the red scarf that he was knitting for the raven at the moment Itachi felt so relaxed that he didn't hear the sound of the door opening.

'Click. Click.'

"Itachi ! You better give me a good explanation about all these rumors that are going around Along with you telling me about your lover!" The sound of a woman's voice broke through as the clicks to her heels were getting louder.

The raven haired woman came into view azure orbs along with obsidian orbs widened at the sight of the beautiful woman similar towards Itachi's Features.

"Mom?!"
~~~
Itachi walked towards his mother with a worried expression as she met his gaze. His mother stared at him as he looked at him then turned her gaze towards his blonde lover who was seated on the couch.

Naruto stared wide eyed as he saw the raven haired women and she stared back at him as her orbs filled with happiness she walked past her son to the blonde to engulf him in a warming hug her heart warmed with more happiness as he hugged her back.

She pulled away to look at the blushing blonde "Kitsune chan!" Itachi started confusingly as he walked towards his mother who was smiling at his lover who brightly smiled back.

"Bright eyes ? Mom ? how do you guys know each other ?" Naruto smiled to pull the two raven's beside him to turn towards his lover who looked cute as his eyebrows were furrowed as his eyes were crunching up.

"Itachi remember when i said it was a couple of uchiha's who were also thei when i first opened the club?" He nodded to place his hand on his blonde's who linked their fingers together "It was also Mi-chan".

Itachi looked towards his mother who smiled brightly as she nodded "I see...who was the other Uchiha who was there then?" he said with a slightly jealous tone which made his mother giggle while his lover simply rolled her eyes.

"Your father of course," Itachi's eyes widened in surprise. His father wasn't known to drink with his mother as well.

"I-I don't understand...bright eyes" Naruto's eyes softened as he looked away with saddened eyes. Mikoto's heart clenched as she watched her son look at the blonde with confused orbs. She looked towards Naruto & nodded with a smile reassuring the blonde.

"Ne Itachi...your mother & father alongside Madara San they were the few people who helped and believed me when I was going through A tough time" Itachi stayed quiet as his orbs locked with broken azure ones made his heart clenched seeing those orbs filled with tears.

"Baby..."he cupped his blondes cheeks to kiss his eyelids softly then towards his nose back to his cheeks to finally kiss his pink plump soft lips.

"Does it...?" he whispered as he softly caressed his arm where he could faintly feel a chain wrapped around his lover's arm.

"Something like that..." Naruto whispered as he looked away from his lover, ashamed he couldn't look at his lover... the past was something Naruto never liked to talk about.