|Naruto...|

' character thinking
"" character talking
________________________________

Last time...
"My name is...Naruto Uzumaki" Itachi's widened the world around them turned black and gray as their scarlet eyes connected so many emotions going through their hearts but Itachi couldn't care less he smiled sweetly as the sound around them seem to fade away he cupped his blonde's cheek to lean close their breaths mixed as their lips softly ghosted each other. 

"N-Naruto?"

The sound of his old best friend rang throughout his mind-breaking contact with his lover to look at those Onyx eyes. His body began to tremble in fright; his scarlet eyes turned back to frighten azure ones as the world around them turned back to its original colors; the blonde disconnected their fingers, breaking the connection.

"Wait, don't!" Before Itachi could say another bright flash was followed by the explosion it was extremely loud.

Naruto's body ached as the ringing in his ears never stopped in his line of vision; everything was a blur; the last he could hear was the sound of his lover's fading voice.

"Bright eyes! Stay with me..."

Before everything went black.
~~~
Warm and Heavy that's all he could feel on his chest slowly Naruto's hand trailed to feel what was on top of him.

someone with broad shoulders and long hair his hand subconsciously started to caress the familiar tone back softly.

Long blonde lashes fluttered open revealing daze azure eyes.

Naruto blinked to regain his sight and stared at the sight of the andon lights.

'I'm in the Senju estate'

His azure eyes looked around his gaze followed down to the person who was holding him tenderly.

"Itachi" the sound of his lover's sleepy voice made his heart flutter for more. In a quick move Itachi opened his eyes, filling to the brim with tears he hugged his lover as he stuffed his face into his tan neck.

"Bright eyes!..." he cried against his neck. He couldn't help but hiccup his hands trembling as he held the blonde tightly and tenderly afraid to ever let go.

"Naruto, you have been unconscious for two days" he looked up to see his baa-chan.

"Baa-chan" He sleepish smiled as he opened his arms to be engulfed in a hug by the blonde woman he felt her tears falling upon the back of his yukata.

"You b-brat don't scare us like that" he nodded and rubbed her back in circles he fluttered his eyes shut feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Baa-chan, who changed me?" he whispered, earring curious stares from his lover.

The busty woman giggled "Don't worry me and Shizune helped you change but for the next few days please take it easy I'll go get your medication" she let go of the hug to get off the blonde's futon only to be set down by the smaller blonde grabbing her wrist.

"Can I get ramen also?" She nodded and left the room leaving the two lovers together.

Itachi crawled over to his blonde to brush their lips together in a soft hungry kiss he kept kissing the blonde till they were both out of breath.

Naruto had to cover the raven's mouth from kissing him but instead, he was startled to give butterfly kisses to his soft tan hand.

"As much as I love kissing you I don't want your family watching us make out" his cheeks were blushing as his heart still fluttered feeling the raven's warm lips on his palm Naruto's ears heard the faint whispers behind the sliding doors.