chapter 19

I'm finally done with my exams so i gonna be updating daily for you guys. Enjoy the chapter<3

Author's pov

Jungkook let out a huge sigh as he left the cafeteria. He went back to his office and started working.

It was so good talking to you after so long. I will get going now bye Jimin.

Y/n said while placing the empty food tray in the trash can.

Yeah we should definitely hangout more often. See you then.

Jimin replied while y/n nodded her head and gave him a smile in return as they both parted their ways.

Y/n was making her towards the elevator when one of the employees called her.

Ms Lee can you please show him the way to Mr Jeon's office as you are going to the same floor.

Oh sure, please follow me.

Y/n said while she entered the elevator with the man. 'He is quite good looking and dressed well too. Damn he completely looks like an actor. Well good for him' Y/n thought to herself. They both got out as soon as they reached.

We are here, Mr. Jeon's office is right there.

Oh thank you very much.

The man said while giving her a bow, she greeted him in return. With that y/n went back to do her work.

Jungkook's pov

After hearing a knock on my door, i ordered the person to come in. A man entered as he greeted me.

Well good afternoon Mr. Cha. Please take a seat.

I said while pointing towards the chair.

Good afternoon Sir. Thank you.

I just you called here to inform that you are appointed as my secretary. I saw all of your achievements already.

He let out a smile as he slightly bowed his head as he asked me

Thank you Sir. When do i start then?

Now. It will be helpful if you will start from today itself.

Yes sir.

'I'm glad i got someone in such a short time. The pending work can be done with in no time now that i have a new secretary.'

I gave him all the personal information about our company and told him everything he had to know for the work. Gotta admit he grasps things quite fast.

~timeskip~

Y/n's pov

Ah finally back to home. I got fresh and changed into something comfortable.

I was exploring the penthouse cause last night i was so exhausted that i didn't see the entire penthouse. Man this place is 5 times bigger than my apartment.

I sat on the couch and started watching tv, soon i felt wet down there. No jeez, not today. I stood up and went to the bathroom to check.

I ran to my bedroom where all my belongings were kept i went through my stuff and saw their were no pads.