chapter 1

Hello guys!! Don't worry y'all it's not a Yeonjun fan fiction. This is the first time im writing a story, never thought that i would write a fanfiction haha...quite nervous cause im really not good with all this stuff..i apologise if my english aint good enough. Feel free to correct my grammar mistakes.

I'm way too excited to meet my boyfriend it's been three months since i haven't seen him. Now finally i will get to meet him. Yeah i was back in US my dad needed some help, there were some problems going on in his company so i had to go but now here I'm back in Korea.

I called for an uber. As soon as the cab arrived i told the driver my address.

Yes, can you drop me at. ********* place.

Sure thing maam.

As i was still on my way to my apartment I thought about calling him and letting him know that im back. Then i thought why not surprise him, since it has been few months we haven't seen eachother. I finally reached my place. Thanked the driver and went inside my apartment.

I entered into my place and jumped over the couch. Damn it felt great to come back home. I missed this. I took a shower and dressed up well. And was excited yet nervous to meet my boyfriend.

this is what you wore. you can imagine something else if you don't like this outfit.

 you can imagine something else if you don't like this outfit

~Timeskip~

I was standing right outside his apartment. I was quite nervous for a while.

'you don't have to be so nervous, it's Yeonjun afterall.'

I entered the password and unlocked the door and entered his house, he was no where to be seen in the living room. Then i heard some noises which came from the bedroom, only to hear moans coming out of there.

I halted my steps, i was scared to death didn't had the guts to look if it's him behind the door. I took a deep breath and slowly unlocked the door. Just to see Yeonjun having sex with some girl. They were so busy making love that they didn't even notice i was watching them. I was utterly disgusted about what i just witnessed in front of me. My legs felt weak, but i somehow managed to get away from there and left the apartment. I made my way towards my car and started to drive.

Everything i just saw was replaying in my head. The sounds that i heard everything. I was broken from the inside. Tears kept falling, they never stopped. My vision was all blurry still i kept on driving my car. I didn't even release it was red signal until i bumped into another car in front of me. And then i hit my head on the steering wheel, which made me whimper in pain.

Ouch! What the hell.

Next thing i know, someone was knocking on my window and asked me to get out of my car. I quickly wipped my tears and got out. There was this man, who seemed way too angry it felt as if he could rip my head off any moment. I looked at the car in which i accidentally bumped and saw the huge dent it got.