291 - 300

Chapter 291

"Hahaha!"

The onlookers were almost all laughing.

Some people spray out the tea that hasn't been swallowed.

This girl is really fierce, dare to say anything!

A big girl of yellow flowers, in front of so many people, she said that she would have children without blinking her eyes!

Guo binqi's face is green.

"You What a shame! "

He took the crowd and went upstairs.

"Today is a great day for our poetry club to get together. It's disgusting to be disturbed by her!"

"To say one more word to her would be to stain my identity!"

"When we have finished the work of our friends, we will find a way to clean her up!"

They Hula toward the upstairs, ye Qingli is also ready to go upstairs.

At this time, Guo Fei suddenly turned around, waved his hands and shouted, "what are you doing with us?"

He screamed at the shopkeeper in a shrill voice, "what is her qualification to go to the third floor?"

"The box on the third floor is the place where the family members or talents like us are qualified to sit. What qualification does a woman like her, who stinks of copper and has no sense of shame, have to sit in the box on the third floor? "

"Being in the same room with her makes me sick to think about it!"

"Shopkeeper, get rid of her!"

Ye Qingli tossed his sleeve: "I can sit in the box on the third floor, of course, there is my reason."

She turned her head to the shopkeeper and said coldly, "Ruyi building has always been one of the most famous restaurants in the capital, and even been insulted by your guests. I really wonder if you are qualified to open this restaurant again!"

The shopkeeper's face changed after hearing this sentence.

They can make the business so big, of course, there are backstage, no one can bully them.

Although we respect these scholars, it is impossible for them to say what they mean.

"This girl, a guest invited by a VIP of our shop, is qualified to go to the third floor box. Please don't question our rules! "

"Ha ha!"

Guo Fei pointed at her politely and laughed.

"Isn't she a stinking business daughter? What if you have money? I tell you, no power, no status, you are not fart! You want to go to the box on the third floor? Dream! You deserve two leftovers in the hall! "

"Pa!"

He was there spitting and spewing. Suddenly something flew over, and his half mouth teeth flew out.

Guo Fei covered his mouth and jumped three feet: "who hit me?"

"It's me. How about it?"

Chu Tiange came up with her waist crossed. She still had a chopstick in her hand.

"How dare you, a man with a mouth full of excrement, say that you are not qualified to be a guest invited by this girl?"

As soon as she shook the whip in her hand, "then I'll ask if I can invite her to the box on the third floor as a guest with my own girl."