321 -330

Chapter 321

"You You... "

Ye Chongtai is speechless.

This daughter, isn't her brain weak?

Accept the bet and lose?

It would be nice if things could be so simple!

"In a word, you've made a big mistake this time. Get down on your knees! I'll take you to Guofu to ask for a pardon! Please spare your life! "

Ye Qingli stood there with a thoughtful smile on her face.

"Forgive me? If they really have the face to come to me for trouble, I admire them. "

She waved lazily, "I'm tired after midnight. Let everyone go. I'll go back to my room and have a rest. "

Finish saying, she turns round to want to leave, did not put ye Chongtai in the eye at all.

Ye Chongtai was a little angry and then turned his back.

The little pity that had just been born was gone.

This daughter doesn't worry him at all!

"Why don't you understand the importance of things now!"

He stepped forward and grabbed Ye Qingli's arm.

"It's just Guo Shangshu! Guo Bin's younger brother, but the leader of the Dragon riding army, commands hundreds of people! With his men, we can even ten ye mansion! "

God, he still has a lingering fear at the thought of the fierce murderous spirit of the Dragon riding army.

That's a group of demons from hell!

Even if he died, he didn't want to have any involvement with those demons.

The drowsy Han just woke up and heard ye Chongtai's shouting, as if he had caught the Savior.

"That's right. I asked Guo Wei to kill you, little bitch!"

Guo shouted at the top of his voice: "master, you should think twice! Don't drag our family into this muddy water for the sake of this little bitch! "

"Is it?"

Ye Qingli shrugged and said smilingly, "what a big deal should I do. If you're just worried about this, it's really unnecessary. "

She waved her hand lightly.

"The one called Guo Wei will never come to us for trouble."

"Now, can I go back to sleep?"

All the people were wide eyed.

They all look at Ye Qingli with the same eyes as monsters.

Think her brain is broken by water.

Or is she hysterical now?

That's the commander of the Dragon riding army!

No less than the existence of the general of the forbidden army!

Though he had only a hundred men under him.

But as far as real power is concerned, it will never be under the control of those generals or garrisons!

Such a person, is Ye Qingli casually say a few words, can listen to her arrangement?

Ha ha!

It's childish!

Guo shrieked.

"Master, do you hear me? She's crazy, crazy! Why don't you lock her up? Do you want to let our family, is a madman to be tied up