Chapter 4: Tour De New York

We were about 15 minutes away and Summer started fangirling AGAIN. "Summer, you have to be normal you cant be freaking out and screaming" I said "You need to be calm" "I know Jamie IM JUST SO EXCITED" She replied. I just sat there shaking my head. We finally got there and we couldnt find them. All of the sudden we got pulled into this ally! "Let go!" I shouted. "Shh Jamie shh its me Harry" the masked guy replied. "Oh why do you have a mask on?" I asked. "Its so the fans dont see us, i want this to be perfect and i dont want fans starting bad rumours about you." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. "Harry i dont care if the fans notice i want them to know im hanging out with you and Niall. Let them start rumors it doesnt matter". So him and Niall took off there mask. Summer kept giving me glances cause she was so excited. After about 2 hours of trying to show them around but getting chased by fans we stopped to eat. We ate at this little cafe. Niall and Summer went and ordered food so it was just me and Harry. "So how do you like New York so far?" I asked. "I love it, just from meeting you" He replied. He wrapped his hand in mine and whispered in my ear. "I know we just met and i may be pushing things far but i feel like we have a connection once i laid my eyes on you i knew you had to be mine. It was love at first sight Jamie." He said. I was so shocked I blushed. "Harry, i felt the same way just seeing you up on that stage. To be honest i didnt even like you guys. No offence haha. But I just cant stop looking at you. I never believed in love at first sight until this" He leaned in for a kiss and i did aswell. Our first kiss and i could feel the sparks fly. Was this it? Was i in love? With THE Harry Styles? And was he in love with me?