Character description

AN : Just letting you know before you read this book that the oc is very overpowered, like saiki k overpowered if you know what I mean. Also this is my first proper book so don't judge the spelling mistakes and bad grammar.

Appearance:

Picture this but with gold eyes and without the bunny ears

Picture this but with gold eyes and without the bunny ears. Also, the mask on the right side of her face is a part of her hero costume.

Picture this as her hero costume but different hair (obviously) and instead of a red theme it's a baby pink one, similar to her hair colour

Picture this as her hero costume but different hair (obviously) and instead of a red theme it's a baby pink one, similar to her hair colour. She also wears the mask from the first picture over her face. She keeps daggers and knifes for close combat in the pockets of her lower right leg.

Quirk description:

Cell manipulation: She can manipulate the cells of anything living such as humans and plants. With this ability she can use the manipulation of the cells to control body movements, also she can stop blood flow using this ability. She can quite literally destroy brain cells, meaning she can stop certain parts of the brain from operating properly. When this quirk is activated her eyes will glow a white colour that is usually hidden by her mask. She can also sense people from miles away because of their active cells and blood flow. Drawbacks are severe nosebleeds.

Telepathy: With this ability she can control objects. When she uses this ability her eyes will glow a light blue colour. She can also upgrade this ability, meaning she can telepathically move huge objects such as buildings or boulders. When she uses the upgraded version of her quirk she shoots out red orbs of energy that form around the object (kinda like Wanda from the avengers) and her eyes glow red. She doesn't use the upgraded version much as it scares civilians.

Illusion: Using this quirk she can create illusions or images of either herself, another person or an object that only people she chooses can see. She can decide when an illusion stops and starts. Also, if she were to for example create an illusion where she stabbed someone the person she stabbed would feel the pain as if they were actually stabbed, but she can decide if they feel the pain or not. When she does decide for them to feel pain she gets nauseous and feels severe pain in the spot where the person was harmed in the illusion. When she uses this quirk her eyes glow purple.

Emotional manipulation: Using this quirk she can control the emotions of others by making eye contact. For example she could make eye contact with someone and whisper sadness and they would feel extreme sorrow or pain. Whatever emotion she whispers will be magnified for the person she is using her quirk on. When she uses this quirk her eyes glow a shade of hot pink. Drawbacks from this quirk are mood swings that are often very aggressive so she sometimes needs to be restrained when it happens.

Soul catcher: She discovered this quirk a bit later in her life (teenage years) meaning she can't control it. This quirk allows her to stop someone's heart beating with a snap of her fingers, then once they die she captures their soul and stores it in her body. Sometimes she can hear the souls whispering to her and some give her guidance and encouragement while others insult her and degrade her. If she holds to many souls in her at once she becomes overwhelmed and loses control of all her quirks no matter which one she is using. When she uses this her eyes become pitch black (like in her appearance picture).

Name: Bellatrix (last name unknown)

Age: 21

Height: 5'7

Weight: Don't care to be honest but I'm gonna describe her as a skinnier person but feel free to skip those bits or think of her as plus sized

( Has big tits and a fat ass because why not )

Family : unknown