Halloween Party

The effort you put into your costume this year was insane. Multiple thrift store trips, many arguments at the costume store, and a very patient boyfriend. You wanted to be extra this Halloween, and Josh went to every store, helped you pick out the costume, and even helped you sew some pieces onto your costume. He also really enjoyed going into the dressing room with you. October 30th came, and you were putting together all the pieces of your costume. You were going as Elton John, but the most extra version, which included angel wings. Glitter and rhinestones covered your living room floor, and everywhere Josh stepped, something always ended up on the bottom of his foot. He decided to go as Harry Styles, and also went all out with his costume. A glittery suit with a boa was his costume, and it looked absolutely amazing on him. You both were invited to a Halloween party this year, and you wanted to be the best looking couple there. "Hey y/n, does this suit make my ass look big?" Josh turned around in the mirror and put his hand on his butt. "Mmm yes. But in the best way." You say as you reach to slap his butt. "Hey! At least take me out to dinner first, geez." He says with a laugh. He continues to admire himself in the mirror while you also do the same. "You look so amazing, Joshie. I might have to give up my crush for the real Harry Styles." You say while looking at him in the mirror. "Y/n, proposing to me wouldn't even amount to that compliment wow." You caused Josh to blush, all with a Harry Styles comment. What a keeper. You find yourself getting ready the next day; Halloween. After your normal routine, you begin to put on your costume. You had an all-white sparkly suit. You paired it with white go-go boots, and of course; your gorgeous angel wings. With all of that on, you finish it with a big pair of pink sunglasses. You looked stunning. You heard Josh coming into your bedroom. "Close your eyes before you come in." You commanded. You could barely keep your excitement in. The bedroom door creaks open, and you see your boyfriend with his hands over his eyes. He hasn't seen you in your costume yet, and  you wanted to stun him. He walks closer to you, still with his hands over his eyes. "Okay bub, you can look." You say with a smile. He removes his hands, and his jaw drops immediately. "Fuck, you look amazing! Oh my god wow." That's all he could say. Josh had the biggest smile on his face, and was looking you up and down. "I'm assuming you like it..?" You ask, a blush on your cheeks. Josh walks up to you, and kisses your nose. He has to stand on his tiptoes, because of your boots. "It looks amazing, love." You both head to the party, which was held in a barn. Many people were there, all in fabulous costumes. You received so many compliments, which made you glow with happiness. Josh couldn't keep his hands off you all night. He constantly had an arm around your hip, holding your hand, or holding you close when you both danced. As the night progressed, the both of you got more tipsy. You were starting to feel the affects of your strong vodka-soda. You noticed that more people flocked toward the stage. They had just started karaoke. "Josh! We have to do karaoke!" You exclaimed while squeezing his hand. Josh laughed and whispered in your ear, "Let's give them a show, mama." He dragged you through the crowd and up to the dj. Josh talked to the dj, and slipped him a few dollars. You couldn't hear what they were saying, but you didn't care. You also had no idea what song Josh picked. You just hoped it wasn't one of his own. "Up next we have Josh and Y/N!" The dj announced to the crowd. Josh grabbed your hand and walked you up the stage. There was some cheering, and a lot of drunk girls complimenting your costume. You felt unstoppable. You and turned and smiled at Josh, who was already smiling back. You begin to hear familiar notes, and then the dj handed you the microphone. You giggled, and saw that Josh was going to start the song. He picked 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart' by Elton John. It was funny given your costume. Josh sang the opening lines, "...don't go breaking my heart!" You bashfully picked up the mic, "...I couldn't if I tried." You looked over to him, noticing the lights making his suit sparkle even more. Suddenly, nothing else existed in the room but him. You both stared into each other's eyes while singing the famous duet. He then begins to put on his stage persona, and is dancing around. He grabs your hand and twirls you, being careful of your wings. You are laughing and performing, feeling like Elton John himself. You hear the song end, and Josh twirls you one more time. Then, without notice, he dips you. It's like a movie scene. You are both breathing hard, and staring into each other's eyes. The crowd is cheering loudly for you both. Josh pulls you up and leans in for a passionate kiss. You were blushing and absolutely in love. "I love you." You say to him. Josh gives you a big grin and kisses your nose. "I love you too, darling." 

A/N: Just in time for spooky season! Hope you're enjoying these!