Juliet

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ugh!" I yelled loudly. "Erin! Turn the freaking alarm off! It's  like four in the morning!"

"No!" She yelled back. "Unlike some people i don't need sleep for beauty. By some people I ment you ugly geek."

I hated Erin with all of the hatred my heart would let me have. Which wasn't a lot because I did everything for Erin. What do I get in return? No sleep and a backstabbing cow as my roommate.

Last year Erins parents kicked her out off their house for sleeping with to many guys. Then, being the kind people my parents are, they welcomed her into our home with open arms. The first question she asked when she walked into our home was,

"Do you guys have a hot tub?"

I mean I know that's not that bad, but really? My parents are letting you stay in our home for free and you're wondering if we have a hot tub? I mean I kind of have to thank her because number one, no we didn't have a hot tub, and number two, we had to get one because Erin wanted one.

"Think of it as your welcome gift." My mom said.

"I dont know I mean, shouldn't we get a pool to? Might as well. We have a hot tub. I feel like the gift would just be incomplete if we didn't get a pool too."

Me, my mom, and my father all looked shocked. Yeah we were filthy rich, but we didn't just throw our money away. I was always taught to be grateful and humble. My immediate thought was that my parents would put Erin in her place and say no, but we went home with a giant Jacuzzi and a pool as big as Texas. Gotta love Erin.

"My loves! Breakfast is ready! Aunt Maggy made biscuits!" Shouted my mother.

I'm pretty sure Aunt Maggys biscuits were known worldwide. Aunt Maggy is our maid and cook. She basically raised me and is the sweetest old lady ever. She is famous for her biscuits. The are the greatest thing that's happened to the world since Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

"Girls! I am not going to call you down again! Get ready and come eat!"

My mom broke me out of my trance. It was time to get ready to go back to school. Yay! The hell hole! I just can't believe that I still wake up at four in the morning every day, and go back to that place.

"Hey freak, are you going to use the bathroom or not? I actually have a pretty face to look at in the mirror. You poor thing! So ugly. I Wouldn't be surprised if the mirror broke when you looked into it."

I wanted to come back with some snide comment, but i didnt have one.

I walked front of Erin and into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I could hear her snickering as she walked down the hall. Finally, I was alone.

I looked in the mirror examining myself and wondering why Erin tortured me about my looks. I mean I wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but I also wasn't fake. I have long wavy-ish brown hair and fair skin. I also have to wear some big ass glasses that don't make my face look any better. I guess you could say I'm average. I have nice boobs and a butt if that makes me any more pretty, but I'm just another fish in the sea.

After a long while of getting ready and an awkward silence while eating brekfast, I hopped in my car (a Porsche=another luxury of coming from a wealthy family) was so not ready to go to school.

But I guess whining would have to wait because tonight, I will be going to my best friend/lifelong crush/Erins boyfriend's party. And i was so prepared for the worst.

In the media box I found the perfect picture of Juliet! Hope her description matches the picture!