Party Pooper

After a long day at school, I finally could walk back into the clarity of my home.

*phone buzzes*

"No. No, no, no." I kept saying no until my phone stopped ringing. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

*phone buzzes*

"Ugh!" I groaned while taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello." I said in a mean tone.

"Jeez what called up your ass Jules?" Said Jessica.

"I'm just not in the mood."

"Well you better get in the mood because we have a party to get ready for."

"I don't think im going to go." I said quietly.

The other line was silent. I knew what was coming and was fully preppeared for Jessica's blow-up-on-the-phone moment, but surprisingly, it never came.

"Ok." Jessica said calmly leaving me in a shocked state. "Ill be over at your house in a few."

I then realized what she had done. Before I had time to tell her i knew her little tricks, she had hung up.

Now I had to go to the stupid party.

I absolutely resent being seen anywhere outside of school. I'm just so socially awkward as it is.

Last time I went to a party, I drank the "punch".

Let's just say for a person who has never tasted alcohol, I did ok.

Just a few puke stains here and there.

I walked up the large, grand staircase up to my room.

I needed a power nap. Especially before Jessica came over.

As my eyes slowly closed, I thought about chocolate cake.

~~literally six minutes later~~

Bang! Bang! Bang!

So much for a power nap.

Bangbangbangbangbangbangbangabangabngabgang!!!!!!

"Hold on Jessica!" I said while tripping down the grand staircase I soon will hate. (You'll see. Just wait for it.)

And here is why I am about to hate it.

As I stumbled down the staircase trying to reach the door before Jessica smashed it, I barely noticed the stairs giving way beneath me.

Yes, my house is very big and grand, but it is also very old. So old that the reason my parents didn't do any work on it was because they were afraid it would collapse.

That is basically what it did when I was like five stairs away from seeing Jessica.

The stair broke beneath me and I fell.

"SHIT!!" I screamed as loud as humanly possible.

This is the part where Jessica practically ran through the door because I don't cuss. When I do it's because I'm either dying, dead, or really dead.

"What the he'll are you doing in the staircase?!?!" Jessica said.

"I DON'T F**CKING KNOW!!!!!" I said in between loud sobs.

You can only imagine that I didn't go to the party that night.

I didn't.

I was for sure a party pooper.

I just had pooped all over Erins little party.