Cuddle in a rainy day [floydxreader]

Pair: Floyd leech x reader
Character: Floyd, you ( only you two)
Warning: misspellings, grammar error, a lot of fluff(sike?) with a little little bit of angst? Idk if that count angst lol

Pair: Floyd leech x reader Character: Floyd, you ( only you two)Warning: misspellings, grammar error, a lot of fluff(sike?) with a little little bit of angst? Idk if that count angst lol

Cuddling on a rainy day with Floyd!

Today was a rainy day and you got stuck in your dorm with Floyd, No, you got stuck with FLOYD. ah fortunately he is in a good mood . 'haaa this sucks' you say on your head."ne~ koebi-chan I fell sooo cold right now...." he says with a sad playful tone "... Do you have any blanket? " he said with the same tone " ah- yea wait let me grab it for you " you say while going to your room to get a blanket " ahhhh wait for me koebi-chan~~~"

"Ah~~ koebi-chan room is so warm~~" he says while shoving himself to your bed " oi what are you doing?!" you say with an annoyed voice because you just clean your room "Ah~~ ah~~ cmon join me koebi-chan~~ cmonnn~~" he said with a playful tone. and because you can't handle the cuteness of Floyd and i mean who Can handle it !?!? You decided to join him...

"Ah~~ koebi-chan feels so warm~~ I like it, " he says with his usual tone and you just hummed "ne~~ Koebi-chan~ are you remember when I confess to you? " he says "yes... Of course, I still remember," you say with a little blush on your face " you know~ your face at the time was really precious~~~ I want to see your face expression again~~ ahhh~~~ you were blushing a mess at that time~~~ hehe" he said, and you don't know why but the atmosphere feels so soft it feels like you want want to stop the time at that minute... And Floyd continues " you know koebi-chan... I cherish every moment that I spend with you after that no I always cherish every moment I spend with you..." you were speeches you can't move, "sometimes I feel so afraid... Because I feel you will leave me... " he says "no...Floyd, I will never. never leave you, " you say to him he chuckles at the word " yea you will never leave me and I will never leave you" "never... [y/n] I love you " " I love you to Floyd " you feel so warm In Floyd embrace and of course Floyd feels the same too. And you two fell asleep on each other embrace...

~warning: Swearing ~
"Ah fuck we fell Asleep, " you say " hmm~ koebi-chan," he said with a sleepy tone "ah shit it's already morning how the fuck that's even possible!" you say while you rushed to get to the bathroom "ah fuck its 30min before bell started, I don't have any time! " so you decide just to brush your hair and put some perfume "Ah! Floyd get out of bed we're late for school!" you yell at him "AHHH NO I DONT WANT TO! " he says yell back to you, and he leaves you with no choice... Rather than drag him out of bed! Oh damn, it was hard but you don't have a choice! "AHHH FLOYD WAKE UP!" you say to him "AHHH KOEBI-CHAN GET SO AHH TODAY OKAY OKAY," he says agreeing with you. And YAY thankfully you didn't come late... Ah, the imagene nightmare if you come late on me. trein class.....
.
.
A/n: ah~~ I'm sorry I'm so bad at this I want to make it super ultra fluffy but I got carried awayyy~~~ I'm sorryyyy~~~ ah and ye if This feels cringie jskaniansis i'm really Sorry lol :( i have no experience writing for him....
@StraightForNorton