Misfit Ritchie? part one

(This takes place before Ritchie found his Detective partner but after everyone found out about him being a zombie hybrid)
Ritchie Williams is a pretty cool guy when your not breaking the law, but now that the law of the land is survival of the fittest there isn't many laws to break anymore but his one personal law is to try to avoid attacking humans unprovoked and he was pretty good at that when he wasn't hungry, right now he had nothing to do so he was just in his plane cooking himself lunch which at the moment looked pretty nasty, but he was working on that when he suddenly heard a knock on his door "the doors unlocked you can come in" he said grinning that people still had enough manners to knock in this hell scape, the door opened and Nick and Ironwood along with someone he didn't recognize "thanks for knocking instead of just barging in and giving me a panic attack guys" Nick raised a eyebrow at this well Ironwood cleared his throat "Detective we need to discuss some things, this here safe haven member is saying that you attacked them and tried to eat them earlier" Ritchie was surprised at least and pissed at most "Ironwood as much as I see your point of view in being concerned for the safety of all safe haven members did you even check with anyone to see where I was today cause I know at least three people who-" Ritchie was cut off by Ironwood "Detective we are going to give you one hour to pack your plane and leave the safe haven" The other safe haven member looked surprised and even Nick looked shocked, Ritchie didn't respond he just nodded his head and turned back to making his food "a hour and a half I need to finish making my food so I don't sAvAgElY  aTtAcK sOmE pOoR iNnOcEnT sOuL" he mocked going back to cutting the brain he had on the cutting board in annoyance, nick and Ironwood glanced at eachother before exiting the plane, Ritchie sighed he had know it was only a matter of time before he had gotten kicked out of Safe Haven he finished cooking his food, and packed up a few important things and his brains before exiting his plane and going to visit Jax before leaving he quickly entered the slightly older man store and walked up to him, Jax glanced up and grinned "Hey Ritchie, what's up, you usually would be cooking or visiting Xylo about now" Ritchie frowned at the thought of Xylo knowing he wouldn't have time to visit him "yea something came up" Ritchie said with a grimace, Jax frowned at Ritchie's tone, the taller man could sense something with wrong "and that would be?" Ritchie sighed again running a hand through his hair "someone accused me of attacking them and Ironwood kicked me out, I'm almost out of time I'm aloud to be here till Nick probably shoots me on sight" Jax's eyes widen in shock staring at the Detective as if trying to gage if he was joking or not "you were with with me, Xylo and Inmo almost all day, didn't you tell him?" Ritchie frown deepened "I tried to tell him I had three witnesses but he didn't want to hear it, I got everything I needed and could carry out of my plane, you can have anything else I didn't take for your shop" Jax sighed and nodded then smiled at the Detective sadly "you'll be safe out there yea? No trying to fight any mutants" Ritchie couldn't help but smile at the implication, chuckling and shaking his head slightly he replied "no promises, but i will try to avoid dying" Ritchie turned and headed for the door before stopping and turning back slightly "hey do me a favor and tell everyone where I went and that the doc didn't kill me alright, I don't want to cause a riot against him" Jax nodded his head yes and Ritchie smiled again before heading out to the border of Safe Haven and out into the city, no clue of where he could go and no one to run to, Detective Ritchie Williams was on his own. . . For now at least.
(GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKK for now at least lol, Words 732 time it took me :^ no clue)