Kassey's POV/ The morning

Beep Beep Beep Beep
I put my pillow over my face, and groaned. It just kept beeping. "SOMEONE TURN THE FREAKING ALARM OFF!" I scream loudly. Jamie got out of bed, and turned it off. " GET UP YOU IDIOTS! PARIS AWAITS! " She screams at us. I sit up, and my eyes get big. "OH YA!" Me and Mack say together. "We still have to go get Jaydn, at 7. It's 6." She goes flying to the bathroom, to take a shower. "I CALL SHOWERING NEXT!" I scream to them. Jamie was out in 5 minutes with her mint blue dress on, immediatley plugged in her curling iron, and started doing her make up. Mack was running all over the place, getting her stuff ready, and in her bag. I jumped in the hot shower, and was out in 10 minutes. I had my pink dress on, and just plugged in my straightner, when Mackenzie ran out from the bathroom with her curler. Then I realized my makeup was in the bathroom still. "19 MINUTES!" Jamie screams10 minutes later, Jamie had her hair in loose curls, little makeup, and bags packed. Mackenzie had her hair curled in tight curls, no makeup, and bags packed. Me..I had my hair straight, little makeup, and bags packed too. "I'm going to run down to her dorm that she shares with Erikka!" Jamie says to me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry that I havent updated this story in forever! I have been nonstop updating on my other story! Anyways.. Tell me if you want me to continue his story.