competition pt 2

okk hyung i talk you later ohh wait why jen ohh actually i was about to say jin hyung call get disconnected .

what happend steven where did hyung went may be netwrk issue jenni but wait iam your hyung who call hyung to you we're same age older okk we both are twins did you forget that steve 😁

ohhh really jen yss steve u said in laughing  here ohh sorry hyung ohh jinjaaa jen you call him hyung  shut up steve chan hyung is bigger than both of us ok

. ohhh stop you both btw what competition are you speaking about ohh yss hyung tomorrow is dance singing competition in the college so i need to prepare ,all the best my jen don't worry we're always their for you... steve says jen are you really odoing well  in seoul yaa don't worry about me steve iam  good and everything is fine too

flashback
my both brothers except jin hyung the two were know about that iam staying in Seoul for studying purpose
jen yes chan hyung did you talk with grandpa after you left the home 🏠 no hyung i didn't talk to him i just leave a letter to him i think he already read it .... but jen no hyung i won't call grandpa right now all i need to wait for 1 yr more then i Became a good dr. then i call and said to him i proof my self to you grannu ok jen as your wish but please take care of you self ok sure hyung nd you to ok   go do your practice all the best thanku.

hyung will you not say steve jo then go 😁😁😁 i won't talk to you Steve.
by by chan hyung ok jen ..

then i went for practice i saw they already arrive their oh sorry rose lisa i was to late its okk Jennie .
now lets start singing and dance too .....

so jen our song will bhi ddu du ddu okk  you do rapping and singing line illl do  ai. rapping and rose do vocal  okk lisaa sure so lets start dancing ......
after practicing for 3 4 hours all of uss get tried ohh jen thats it now i can't. do dance and rap anymore ohh yes lisa  we can't to.... okk then stop today  all we need to just go amd perform nothing elll reither than this .....  yss your saying right lisa rose and Jennie said okkk .... lisa and rose pleased come on tim tomorrow okk yess Jennie we'll come tomorrow on tim .....  and we about to reach at your you should he ready at that tim okk my girls done ....
okk then go rest early don't roam here and you both okk bye bye

  i just  come to room freshenup and lying on my bed playing with phone and suddenly remembered.
chan hyung words what should i do should i call grandpa first  no no i can't no no. let it be just 1 more year Jennie..... 
   next day alarm get ring and jennie  its time to get ready Jennie ohhh first ill make breakfast 🥞🥞 for  tae and my girls ... then ill get ready.....
phone ring Jennie  are you. ready ohh haaa  iam ready and you all yss jennie we to okk  then will be arriving in 20 mins okk. sure babe ....

lets put it in lunchbok separately and get dress changed.  so iam ready lets. wait outside then,
.....   beep beep ohh who's messaging me  ohhh waits its tae. hey miss little girl ....  i heard your going to perform today  i was thinking  how come he knows that .... but let it be  ohh yaa but how you know that  ohh your friend lisa told  me so  i know that okk  tae ohh btw Jenu please be aware that today  were going to perform so iam telling you don't get caught by your hyung okk  what did you say  jijaaaa taehyung  yess jennie  please be aware okk....  ill be aware today and maintain distance with  them .... its ok Jenu..... btw all the best for your performance  thanku so much tae and you to mr. idol ohh haaa thnku jenu ....
  ok bye bye tae iam going to college  ...

  Jennie reached college  with lisa and rose and went to their room fastly ....
because  i  was afraid if i get caught

wait Jennie why are you runnig. come  fast here then ill tell you ....

  I entered into the room and taking my breath what happened Jennie rose  and lisa asking her   ohh that's  today my hyung gonna perform what did you say Jennie yess my hyung jin hyung but  Jennie u need to be carefull  if you get caught. then we can't do anything Jennie

your saying right lisa ......

flashback
lisa and rose  is Jennie's bestest friend..... because  they where the first person  whom Jennie met in seoul for the first time. so they  both know about jin hyungs   but they didn't know that  Jennie's hyung is  a bts member.
flasback over

even Jennie didn't know that he is a member of famous boy band reason she  don't know
      rose  lisa i want to tell you  about something ...   becoz today.

I know the truth about  my jin hyung that he  belongs to the  famous  kpop boy band group bts ohhh girl we already know that don't worry jinjaaaa  don't joke  around lisa ysss Jennie we know about your jin hyung rose say ....
means iam the one who doesn't even know about my hyung  no no Jennie don't say actually we  we're suprised when we first saw you  on vedio call with you hyung  but after knowing your truth   we didn't  say anything to you we thought your hyung has some reasons ...... its okk my dears thnkuuu so much   for always their for me.

haaa okk okk Jennie
don't cry  your make-up will reuin
  suddenly  door knock by someone .
excuse me ohh yaaa plzzz say mam your going to perform after the  boys group perform   okk thnku
....
Jennie  now don't worry you're save ohh that's relief.

see you guys in next chapter 😉