heartbroken

ladies and gentlemen thanku for joining us in this beautiful eve today we're here for business collaboration meet with sansai company and with there chairmen mr.saalee... thanku so much for this collaboration and iam going to give the company responsibility to my son kim taehyung now he is the ceo of the company ...

wow Jennie tae become business yes lisa its good think but what if he likes this or not ... waaa wae omma when did you decide and why didn't you tell me we're going to tell you about this my son but your so busy and your appa having cardiac problem so we need to do this..and my son is going to married with mr .saalee daughter miss irene... and we will hold engagement ceremony here please my daughter irene come on stage and my son kim taehyung ..

I don't want to marry with her mom i just treat as her my friend not more than that why are u forcing me and let me clear you the person i love is jennie not irene shut up son go in the stage ..

my eyes were looking for jenu where is she how iam going to face her...

Jennie are all right Jennie Jennie aa don't iam okk lisa are you sure yes don't worry.

i went on stage son wear her ring i don't want this marriage appa iam not in love with irene I can't marry her what are you saying taehyung yes iam saying the truth' the girl i love is jennie not irene i treat her as my friend thats it you need to do this marriage taehyung at anycost I won't do appa ..

Jennie what they are talking about I don't know lisa i feel something big is  going to happen today .

i was about to leave uncle appa appa what happened call the ambulance
after sometime later what happened doctor to my dad he is in critical condition he get major attack what yes now is normal but please take a good care of him don't gave him to much stress or else he'll go in coma yes dr. or what did you say aa don't cry mom dad feel be fine its all because of that girl don't blame her ,  she didn't do anything dr. can we meet yes you can meet the patient , 

dad how your feeling i don't feel good because you don't listen to me its marriage for our company tae its a business what if it's business dad i can't treat her good can't make her happy .

okk honey tell him to go from here I don't want to talk to him .. uncle how are you feeling iam good my child iam really sorry for what taehyung did don't worry Uncle i know child but its all because of that girl Jennie she's seducing my son i can't this happened your going to be daughter in law don't worry Uncle ill he's your and don't worry ill deal with jennie ... she'll be going out from taehyung life ...

jin hyung everything is fine right he's dad is fine now aa don't worry jen he is fine now lets meet uncle kim you all go and meet hyung ill stay outside but jen dont worry Jin hyung lets go okk Steve .

ill sit there saw he's mom is coming to my side .

Hello aunty mss jennie please.. don't go close to my son whatever is your relationship with my son please be separated I can't see anything happens to my son and my husband please stay away from him you mean to say because of me all this think is happened yes because of you we want him to marry irene but he didn't listen to us and see what happened please stay away from him..

my tear couldn't stop i runaway from hospital .... jen jen what happened to her chen hyung iam going home please takecare here situation okk ...

jen wait wait she didn't even listen to me lets go on hyung car .. i should make my distance from tae because of me his dad is suffering and I don't want to hurt him.

taehyung iam really sorry i didn't know that our parents make this business deal as our marriage iam really sorry don't worry irene its okk i understand but our Parents doesn't understand us yess i know but what should i do lets do fake marriage and after this deal over we will separate what don't joke Irene iam not joking think about it clearly ...

hello yes irene mam just get rid of Jennie from my life make sure she suffers alot and make her name on drug case and publish an article about her that she is living with bts members and publishing bad article about them tomorrow morning okk yes mam .

jen jen open the door its me steve you can share with me what happened jen
i hugged him tightly what happened jen why are you crying tell me you know I can't see you cry steve what should i do why everyone is blaming me .

i didn't do anything wrong steve come come sit here tell me what happened who is blaming you and for what they says because of me tae's dad is in hospital what i didn't do anything he's mom is also saying the same think they don't like me at all steve don't don't cry my jen what happened jen nothing nothing happened chen hyung why are you crying nothing nothing steve tell me ill tell you later hyung don't cry my jen we're with you don't we know you didn't do anything wrong steve .

ill make my distance with him it will good for him and his family .. there family can not fight because of me what are you saying jen atlest once talk with tae what he is feeling about you and you should talk with jin hyung chen hyung you know hyung will understand yes but I can't tell him now .... don't cry first you talk with tae what he wants to say to you tomorrow morning right now just sleep yes sleep Jennie iam here next to you don't go anywhere please i feel very alone steve ..

what should i do one side my family nd other side my jenu... she's angry me why her phon is turned off what to do ... tae don't worry may be she is sleeping in the morning in talk to her yes kooki ...