Beauty .

Part Two .

I'm staying at Adi's for the rest of my recovery I've been out of the hospital for a week now, Derek said he doesn't want to see what he's done so he actually wants me to stay here. I like here, it feels like home. It's just her and her two brothers, I'm staying in her oldest brother Kris' room, it has a fireplace and it's the biggest. It's cozy, and for some reason I feel so safe in here. Kris doesn't live here anymore, after they're mother died a few years ago he took off not leaving them behind but getting away from the pain. "Hey Lana, wanna come out and eat lunch?" Jeremy asked lightly treating me like I'm fragile and can be broken ina instant. Lana's my nickname and Jeremy's Adi's brother. "Yeah, I'm coming gimme 5." I'm still sore but I don't want them to know so I stall as much as I can so I can be in pain when they're not looking. We watched movies all day and now I'm ready to take some meds and pass out, I light the fire place but keep it low so it's soothing, I hurt so much but I don't want this pain to end cause as soon as it does I go home to him. Derek. Just the thought of his name scares me, so I close my eyes. Out of no where I'm in so much pain I wake up tears rolling down my face I'm lightly sobbing and feel like he just beat me again, what just happened. Kris came home and didn't know there was someone in HIS bed, he was tired from the long drive and jumped and landed on me. He's hugging me saying sorry but he doesn't understand why I'm so upset. I grab my bottle of Vicodin hands shaky I take my pill and look at him, into his beautiful piercing blue eyes. He looks at me and see's my wrap and bruises. He realized Derek beat me again. We stayed up all night I told him the story, but the whole time I felt dizzy and warm in my stomache it almost made me sick. What's happening to me? White dots and black background and I fall towards the ground he ctaches me thankfully, but I'm not any better. I pass out. Why?