Heyyyy🤍♥️

Hey guys. I just wanted to let y'a know, that's yes this is a new story that's being worked on. The first part will be released on December 10 and if I'm feeling generous maybe by thanksgiving.

This book is fantasy, so it's not the normal cliche shitt i normally write. (well maybe a lil).

Here is a lil snippet:

"No, I'm not willing to sell a section of the land," I said as I crumpled the piece of paper my adviser handed me. Everyone believes that because I am a woman, they may purchase a percentage of my land. They don't comprehend that becoming the first female queen makes me wiser. I know what every single king wants from me, and I simply avoid it.

"How's my favorite Queen?" Alaric walked into my court. Instead of tending to his own kingdom's business he pokes his nose into mine.

"The Godgizian Theocracy wants some of my land. They are nowhere near us but want to own land. It's the dumbest thing I've heard of," I explained to him.

"What will you get in return?" he asked.

"Weapons, Dragons, and elves" I answered him.

"Seems like a good deal to me," he said and I shot him a glare. "I said the same thing," My advisor added.

"I already have elves, farities. I'm scared of dragons. Doesn't the King of Sinnest Kingdom have a thing for dragons. They can take their proposal to that kingdom," I stated and they started to laugh.

That's it for now.

I'd liked to thank jordynkavin for helping me write this story. She is amazing person. She willingly decided to help me out and give me ideas, along with taking it within her own hands to write some parts for me. Love you ♥️.

Stay tuned for December 10.

Bye!!