Sunday Morning

I woke up entangled inside his warm embrace. 

It felt way too good. 

I moved and he groaned. 

"Get the fuck out of my way that I need to pee." I said, pushing him aside. 

"Good morning to you too!" He said as I hurried to the bathroom. 

I stretched and groaned at the relaxation but soreness over my body as I just jumped back at my bed. 

"Good morning, you." I said as he smiled at me lazily. 

"Good morning, girlfriend." He said with a grin that could make any person swoon. 

"Yeah, that. Six months of contract." I said and he scoffed. 

"One year. No less." He said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Actually, if there's no finishing date, the contract is up until someone breaches it." He observed and I pinched the bridge of my nose. 

"I'll just add three months validity at the bottom." I said and he laughed. 

"You'll have to go through me. I'd love seeing you try." He smiled devilishly at me. "The contract will stay with me." He concluded and I huffed. 

"Fuck you. I'm taking a shower." I said and slipped out of the bed again. 

He groaned and rolled out of bed to accompany me. 

I turned on the ridiculously wide shower and felt his arms around me as the hot water poured over us. 

"Are you taking a shower in hell? Holy fuck, woman." He grumbled over the water temperature. 

"Either stop complaining or get the fuck out." I said and he laughed as he simply stepped out of the shower.

"I think I'll wait for an acceptable temperature, thank you." He said and I smiled at him. 

Damn. He was hot. 

His body was simply beautiful. The broad shoulders, chest, thick arms and even thicker thighs could drive a girl insane. 

I simply grabbed him and pushed him against the dark grey wall. 

I've got to admit, the guy was built like a fucking beast and had the strength of one. Holy fuck. 

My back would surely be all covered in scratches as he railed me against the wall, holding me against him by my hips as I clinged on him with nails and legs around him. 

Oh, and my face, since he also fucked me bent with my face against the wall and ass up for him. 

Damn. 

I could easily wake up to that every single day of the week, but I wasn't really sure my body could take all of that. 

We both sighed heavily as my legs were shaky and wobbly. 

I resumed my shower and stepped out as he regulated the temperature and took his shower. 

I was drying myself as I saw my cellphone's screen light up with John's face in it. 

"Spill." I told him over the phone. 

"Get your ass over here. I have left meat marinating for the barbecue today." He simply said. 

"But you need to rest. You can't be in touch with work. And it's Sunday, for fucks sake. Leave your phone." I mumbled softly. 

"Are you going to joing the barbecue or are you going to fucking wrestle me?" He asked and I laughed.