Chapter 2

{I CANT BELIEVE ZAYN IS GONE FROM ONE DIRECTION}

The next morning was very awkward for Ashton to say the least. He walked into the washroom that he shared with Calum to get ready for school. He was thankful that Calum wasn't there when he arrived, but halfway through his shower he heard the door open and he peeked through the curtain. His knees grew weak when he saw Calum walk in, clad in just a pair of tight black boxers. He felt himself getting hard just remembering what had happened not even 24 hours ago.

"Ashton you can stop staring now and finish washing up. I still need to shower." Calum called, the smirk he had on his lips was evident in his voice.

Ashton blushed and quickly finished before he turned the tap off and grabbed his towel. He wrapped it around his waist and walked over to one of the two sinks in the modern washroom. "That wasn't very fair what you did to me yesterday." He said as he turned away quickly when he saw Calum starting to slid off his boxers.

"Well, life's not fair. You're going to have to get used to it." Calum stated before turning the water on and getting in, he shut the curtain as Ashton started brushing his teeth.

Ashton groaned and gargled some mouth wash before he walked over to the toilet and took off the towel, knowing Calum couldn't see him. "Well leaving someone super hard and about to finish in a change room is a dick move." He growled a little and finished his business before grabbing the towel again.

He turned around and saw Calum standing there, the shower off and he too had a towel around his waist, the water dripping down his tone chest made him look like some kind of God. Ashton turned around slowly, wrapped the towel back around his waist and made his way towards the door, awkwardly putting his hand over his crotch, but his attempt failed as he was about to opened the door Calum spoke.

"You're still hard for me after what I did. You must not be /that/ mad." He whispered and tugged on his towel lightly, pulling him back.

He pushed him into the closed toilet seat and pulled his own towel off. Ashton's eyes widened and he choked on air as he saw Calum. The boy was barely hard and was still bigger than him. He just wanted that dîck inside him, pounding into him-no, he can't think like that. Calum's an aśs. He can't do this.

Calum started to stroke himself and let out a groan. Ashton grew impossibly harder as Calum kept pumping his fist, his bicep flexing every time. But Ashton had his eyes trained on the boy jacking off on his lap.

"Mm you're so sexy Ash. Just imagine me fūcking that tight little ašshole of yours." He growled and ground down on his lap.

Ashton moan and tried to touch himself but Calum slapped away his hand. Ashton glared at him but Calum smirked and started going faster, leaning his head back as he moaned Ashton's name, and Ashton couldn't help but think that this boy should have been a pôrn star or something.

Calum picks up speed and his hips buck up, he feels himself close so he moans out Loudly, "Oh Ash..." As he spilled himself onto the boys chest and abs.

Ashton moaned and he went to touch himself but Calum once again slapped his hands. Ashton grinned, thinking Calum was going to do it himself, boy was he wrong. Calum stood up, grabbed his towel and his things then walked out of the washroom, leaving Ashton covered in his come and hard as hell.

**

Ashton was late for class, he walked in and saw Calum sitting up front row, so smugly, with his pencils all lined up perfectly, Ashton wanted to stab one of his eyes out with those pencils. He absolutely hated Calum. The boy had left him hard, twice! He was left to finish himself off, twice.

Ashton sat at the back next to his friend Michael and huffed, "Calum must be taken down." He muttered and Michael frowned.

"What happened? I mean, I know you hate each other..."

Ashton shook his head, "it doesn't matter what happened, I just know he needs to be taken care of." He sighed and pulled out his note pad.

Class went by slowly, agonizingly slow. It was Ashton's only class of the day, But it finally ended and he was walking across campus to his room when he felt a hand slap his bum. He squeaked and turned around, glaring when he saw Calum. He stopped abruptly, "What do you want? To turn me on and leave me again?" He growled and crossed his arms.

Calum chuckled and shook his head, "No, but I locked myself out of my room, long story but they can't get me a new key for a couple days. Can I crash with you?"

Ashton almost laughed, why did he think he had the right to ask him for a favour like this when he's been such a dick to him. He opened his mouth to speak but Calum beat him to it.

"Wait! Before you say no, I'll blow you and let you finish, every night I'm there. Maybe we can do more." He smirked.

Ashton's mouth shut and he thought about it. Okay, so he had been lacking in the sexual compartment lately and he thought, fuck it. Third chance is a charm. So he hesitantly nodded, "Fine. Come on." He shoved his hand in his pockets and walked towards their building.

Calum smirked and followed suit, he couldn't wait to get Ashton alone again.