[EDITED] Claude's Ending

Good Ending:

"Meow~" The cat purred as it rolled around on your bed. Paw-prints were now on your white sheets, and the cat was still visibly dirty.

"Q-Quiet," you warned it, but only got a loud purr in return. You still lived on the manor with your family and rarely got visited- with the exception of a certain butler. You were sure that type of relationship was forbidden.

"If they find you in my room, you're screwed!" You said loudly to the kitten, that found it more content in rolling around in your satin sheets than paying attention to the human that saved its life.

"How I despise those creatures," A voice said from behind you in obvious agitation. You glanced to your large window that was now open, and blowing cold air into the room, and turned around to see a familiar person.

Claude fixed his hair that was hectic and looked surprisingly tired. Was it even possible for a demon to become tired? Or was it just an exception for him?

"L-Leave him alone..." You defended that cat quietly as you turned your back to him. Claude easily turned your front side back towards him, and planted a kiss directly on your lips.

"Y/N, we've been seeing each other profusely for months now. It isn't time to begin acting 'shy', now." He said with a monotone expression.

The darkness concealed your blush and you merely held the cat in your hands. "The animal is cute," you said as sternly as you could.

"You're cuter."

A/N

Since I didn't originally plan to give Alois and Claude an ending, they aren't the best. XD Here you go. ♥