Bonus Chapter **

a/n: so this book has reach 1K reads and I'm SOOO excited about it. I decided that you guys deserved a bonus chapter.

______________________________________________________

Kaitlyn sits alone in class, like she did every day.

The seats around her are empty as always. No one dares to sit next to her.

It's just like any other day and Kaitlyn is writing in her journal, when the door opens and in walks Tyler Davenport- the new kid.

She is instantly drawn to him. Studying every feature of him. She begins to write about this moment, knowing she will want to remember it.

She's startled when the chair next to her is pulled out and Tyler sits to her left.

She studies him further, appreciating the features she was not able to see before.

She felt a blush creep up her neck when he caught her staring.

The class ends, just as soon as it began. Kaitlyn gets up and leaves not wanting to embarrass herself further.

****

The next day Kaitlyn is sitting in the same class, in the same seat, just like yesterday.

When Tyler sits down next to her, she pushes her anxiety to the side and softly speaks to him.

"Hi, I'm Kaitlyn."

"Oh so she speaks?" He smirks at her, "I'm Tyler. Nice to meet you." His greeting draws a smile to her face.

"It's nice to meet you too Tyler."

"So tell me, why do you sit back here all alone?" Tyler asks her, his Texan accent as strong as can be.

Kaitlyn just shrugs, not wanting to sound like a loser in front of Tyler. He looks at her expectantly, waiting for a reply. She had to think of an excuse, and quick.

"I-um... Th-this was the only open seat on the first day of school. I-I got here late." She mumbled. This was the complete opposite of what had actually happened. Kaitlyn got to class earlier than the rest of the student so she wouldn't be stuck in the front or middle of the class.

"Okay."

The bell rang and their conversation was over. Kaitlyn already counting down to tomorrow so she could talk to him again.

______________________________________________________

a/n: so this is short. But it's longer than the journal entries. But I kind of like this bonus chapter idea.

The next bonus chapter will be put up when the book reaches 5k reads! I love you guys! Thanks so much for reading my book!!

~Maggie :)