Chapter 1

I came home from school and walked straight upstairs to my room. My sketch book and pencils were already on my desk. I sat down and started to sketch something for one of my favourite people ever. As I tried to make her hair the perfect color a red and yellow, I accidentally color outside of the line.
"Ugh."
I throw out tenge paper and make a new sketch.

After about an hour I've finally finished my master piece. Being so proud of it I take a picture and post it and my art account, tag my favourite person (btw my favourite person is Itsalesa/alesa. She's just one though) and wait to see if she likes it. Or even notices it.
An hour goes by.
A day.
A week.
After 2 weeks I stop waiting and realize she'll never like it. But then, in the middle of class my phone buzzes signalling I've gotten a new notification. I unlock my phone only to see that then one, the only Skydoesminecraft/Adam has liked the fan art I've made for alesa! As I feel my eyes water I fight back my tears of happiness and show everyone at my table. No one else is excited but I feel like I've won the lottery. I didn't tag him but he noticed it! When I get home I thank him for liking my photo. He doesn't like my thank you photo but I doesn't bother me. And I spend the next week being very happy.

Has someone you loved/had a celebrity crush on/that was your hero ever liked the fan art you made for them? If yes, congrats. If no, keep trying! But the truth is, your hero will not remember you. Unless your Mozart or whatever they positively, absolutely not remember you. You'll just be another fangirl in they're eyes. They always say they love they're fans, they do but they won't remember you. I don't think they know how much you care for them, how much time you spent making fan art for them. They will appreciate your kind gesture in making them something but when they like your photo of the fan art you made them, you won't care about the fanart anymore, you'll care about that your hero had seen it. You've been noticed! But they still won't remember you.....

(Okay so that was just a huge giant rant about my opinion of being a fangirl. This was a true story, I've been noticed by my hero but they will never remember me. And if you want more stories like this comment? No one probably will but, ehh, worth a shot)