Back for you

After almost everyone came out there apartments and we very quickly and quietly left I got on my motorcycle and Blair got in her car and we went back to -la casa del cholo- (the house of El cholo), well when we got back to el cholo's house, I saw el cholo talking to my worst nightmare -Anthony Aguilar- "we are here cholo" I yelled across the room I put the keys on the center table. Blair and I were wearing alot of make up so tony didn't know who we were "hello beautiful ladies". I walked to him and hugged him and Blair just stared at Tony, "cholo where's my boyfriend?" he looked at me then smiled at the floor atfer a couple of mins. of silents he finally said "he waiting in your room." I looked at him a little grossed out. So I shooked my head and headed upstairs, as I entered my room he was waiting for me alright SOUND A SLEEP I guess he had been waiting for a long time. So I walked to the bed closing the door behind me, laid next to him. He rapped his arm around my waist. "where were you?" he whispered and turned to me "I just finished my job" I smiled at him, he kissed my lips with so much passion. Then went down to my neck, "no stop stop." he looked at me confused "what's wrong?" I looked at him then stare out the window for a couple of seconds, after a while I kissed his cheek and feel asleep or so I think I did. My phone started buzzing I checked it and it was Tony.

T: meet me outside

V: why?

T: I need to talk to you now

V: ok give me a sec

T: thx

V: don't mention it

I got up and put me shoes and jacket on, as I headed outside I started to wonder why he wanted to talk to me. I saw him outside on the porch, I sat next to him and all he did was get close to me he lead in and kissed me "what the fu*k!!" He looked at me and he tried to do it again but this time I turn way. but I couldn't resist it and kissed him, he gave me a hickey and then took my shirt off and I as I took his off, "wait I have i boyfriend I can't do this to him." but Tony wouldn't stop and he would turn me on again so it went from kissing to making out, I felt some hands carry me I could tell it was Tony he took me to the guest room with him. "oh Tony." He looked at me and grinned at me he got on the bed and gave me another hickey "yes Veronica" he said as he hugged my waist, I turned to him and kissed him again. ugh what the hell was I doing cheating on my boyfriend, I knew it was wrong but it felt so good.