Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

As I walked in the locker rooms the girls followed me in, I made my way to my locker it was in the last row next to the corner so they couldn't see me, I heard them laughing and saying "come out little emo girl bitch slut." I stood there very quietly and then they left as my best friend walked in and saw me and we walked out the locker rooms together we had pe first. Well I put my ear on again because we had different pe teachers. I walked to my spot and sat down as, I was listen to my favorite song -king for a day- my friend Anthony or Tony came up to me and covered my eyes "guess who?" he say in his deep voice. I smiled and turned back "well if it's not my bestie Tony" we laughed and he sat next to me he was like an older brother to me. The rest of our classmates came to their spots the girls who bugged me when I was getting ready were in my class. Tony hugged me and would let me go but I kinda like it he was so warm and the morning was kinda cold so it all worked out, Tony being a fast runner and me being a slow runner wants to race so we did and as always I lost and Tony won. But when we were talking about the race when the girls came up to us, they kinda pushed me out the way but Tony came next to me and hugged me and again I felt safe and warm. They tried to separate us but Tony wouldn't let me so they ended up leaving. "What's your next class?" He turns and looked at me "Spanish and you?" He laughed at me then looked at his schedule "Math but I'm ditching today you want to come." I was about to say no but I saw the girls coming so I nodded my head yes and we left, since his house was pretty close by we went to his house.